Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 368

Thread: Mets @ Braves

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,200

    Mets @ Braves

    Impressive debut from Kilome! Maybe heís not just a pen arm like many thought he might be.

    We just need Stroman to be healthy. I feel like Wacha will be okay, but I have very little hope for Porcello.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Yeah that's basically the same contract.
    They weren't paying him that, nor was anyone other then Philly and the White Sox
    Hahaha, right, 118M equals 137M

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    If you going to call me out at least know what you posted 2 hours before
    ďReplaceĒ???

    Hahaha, this conversation just isnít fair. Let me just give you a little pat on your head and walk away
    BwaaaaaWaaaaHaaaaaa

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    21,901
    I liked watching Kilomť pitch. First time I got to see the guy. Good life on his fastball and he has good movement on his breaking stuff...just needs to command it a little better.

    Cespedes needs to be put down like an injured horse. Heís been absolutely atrocious. Two home runs and thatís about all heís done this season.

    God I hope we get new owners so we can invest in a dude like Realmuto and some real bullpen pitching this offseason.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,954
    It doesn't matter who we bring in for the pen. It's like we have a bullpen curse. Even though the Diaz trade looked bad from the start, at the very least he was expected to be very good for us, and this year we all were happy about the Betances signing.

    Both suck.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Impressive debut from Kilome! Maybe heís not just a pen arm like many thought he might be.

    We just need Stroman to be healthy. I feel like Wacha will be okay, but I have very little hope for Porcello

    .
    . I admire your unlimited optimism 😂

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,650
    This team now is unwatchable and right now the way they are playing they will not make the playoffs . They could expand the playoffs to 20 teams and it wouldn't matter. I do not blame the manager at all, it could just be that the talent is overrated.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by 68METSFAN View Post
    The Atlanta house of horrors continues. They sure do miss wheeler and I wish Cohen can buy this team and stop this nightmare.
    Every team seems to have had players effected by COVID-19. The Mets are so bad even the virus is leaving them alone.
    There is the solution, maybe some will test positive and the Met games will be cancelled . Hopefully not seriously positive but just enough to cancell all Met games.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    There is the solution, maybe some will test positive and the Met games will be cancelled . Hopefully not seriously positive but just enough to cancell all Met games.
    Dumb comment to make, like wishing an injury on someone. Iíll take it that you are being sarcastic? If not, you have some issues to deal with. Baseball is important in my life but not important enough to wish an illness on a group. Iíve found other things to do during this pandemic.

  10. 08-02-2020, 10:13 AM

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Hahaha, right, 118M equals 137M
    It preety much is after the signing bonus, again nobody except the White Sox who were desperate and Philly who overpays everyone were offering anything close.
    The Mets at the time had no idea Noah and Stroman were getting hurt.

  12. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I liked watching Kilomť pitch. First time I got to see the guy. Good life on his fastball and he has good movement on his breaking stuff...just needs to command it a little better.

    Cespedes needs to be put down like an injured horse. Heís been absolutely atrocious. Two home runs and thatís about all heís done this season.

    God I hope we get new owners so we can invest in a dude like Realmuto and some real bullpen pitching this offseason.
    Yeah Cespedes has been awful and now heís AWOL.

    Replacing Ramos with Realmuto would be sick. Not sure the Phillies will let him slip away though.

  13. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,200
    Thatís one thing I love about Peterson, heís going to get a ton of grounders.

  14. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,479
    Ces situation is really odd; dont they all stay in the same hotel?

  15. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,200
    Quote Originally Posted by rebuilding View Post
    Ces situation is really odd; dont they all stay in the same hotel?
    Itís definitely a mystery. I guess weíll wait for more details to come out.

  16. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,200
    Petersonís slider is pretty filthy, made Ozuna look bad.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •