Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 166
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,275
    It's a bad game, a meaningless game, they just need to get Waiters and Smith in the offense and continue to build Kuzma's confidence.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,020
    Someone make Mondayís GT

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,300
    2 games so far and lakers donít look sharp


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,837
    They're calling it the worst shooting night of the year for the Lakers

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,795
    Lakers shot like crap. Lots of missed wide open 3ís

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,992
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's a bad game, a meaningless game, they just need to get Waiters and Smith in the offense and continue to build Kuzma's confidence.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It wasnít a meaningless game..

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,129
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Why wouldnít they win this game to lock up the number 1 seed?
    Is only one game they have to win in order to do it? Then they will have to continue to practice and get better for the play offs. No big deal!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,275
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    It wasnít a meaningless game..
    Yes it is, a single win or Clippers loss and they clinch the 1 seed. Right? That will happen if they bench Bron AND AD for the rest of the games lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    They're calling it the worst shooting night for the Lakers
    Nevertheless Toronto had to really play in order to get us. Our coach is learning to read the team too. He is a passive coach at times.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,837
    Yeah wouldn't call it a meaningless game.

    The team cannot get exposed like that. Opposing teams are gona break this game down and will study our weaknesses.

    Damn Avery Bradley would've been a difference maker. Lowry killed the Lakers down the stretch.

    I'd always be pro DG but he gotta knock those shots down especially vs contenders.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,837
    Haven't beaten the Raps since 2016? Wtf.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,837
    Gotta hand it to them though.

    Zero superstars vs two superstars

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yeah wouldn't call it a meaningless game.

    The team cannot get exposed like that. Opposing teams are gona break this game down and will study our weaknesses.

    Damn Avery Bradley would've been a difference maker. Lowry killed the Lakers down the stretch.

    I'd always be pro DG but he gotta knock those shots down especially vs contenders.
    This..

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,992
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yes it is, a single win or Clippers loss and they clinch the 1 seed. Right? That will happen if they bench Bron AND AD for the rest of the games lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    No. It wasnít. You donít play half *** against a team you could face in the Finals.. And we werenít playing half ***. The Raptors played great D tonight.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,020
    I know we been sticking with somewhat the same rotation but thatís going to have to change when these are playoff games

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •