Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 166
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,079

    Lakers vs Raptors, Saturday 8/1

    Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors

    8/1 Saturday 5:30pm PST, Orlando


    1 win away from clinching 1 seed...







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors

    8/1 Saturday 5:30pm PST, Orlando


    1 win away from clinching 1 seed...






    The defending champion Raptors


    We lost the first meeting at Staples.


    And the Raptors are 1 of 2 teams (Pacers) the Lakers have yet to beat this season.


    Letís do it !!!!

    Game on ESPN!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    The defending champion Raptors


    We lost the first meeting at Staples.


    And the Raptors are 1 of 2 teams (Pacers) the Lakers have yet to beat this season.


    Letís do it !!!!

    Game on ESPN!!!
    .
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 08-01-2020 at 12:59 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    661
    Go Lakers!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,232
    We have home court advantage...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    .
    G1 gets on me for bringing up the other team in LA, but itís clearly the others on here that detract from the topic.

    Love ya G1, but cmon bro keep it 💯 . If ya gonna get one me for it, be consistent with others.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 08-01-2020 at 01:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,079
    One? Youíre constantly baiting people with Clippers this and that etc. Iím not getting into this, in a Raptors/Lakers GT but you know why you get a negative reaction from the majority.


    Everyone can you please stop baiting in GTís or other threads. If you want to talk Clippers thereís a thread in the forum where thatís allowed.

    Thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We have home court advantage...
    All the way to the WCF. That will go away if we get the Bucks in the finals. In fact no one has home court advantage in this bubble so it doesn't matter now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    One? Youíre constantly baiting people with Clippers this and that etc. Iím not getting into this, in a Raptors/Lakers GT but you know why you get a negative reaction from the majority.


    Everyone can you please stop baiting in GTís or other threads. If you want to talk Clippers thereís a thread in the forum where thatís allowed.

    Thank you
    Agreed focus on this game.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,313
    We could lock up the number 1 seed before we even play tonight. Denver is about to lose so that will eliminate them from the number 1 seed race. The Clippers play at 3pm, if they lose that will eliminate them and clinch the number 1 seed for us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,232
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    All the way to the WCF. That will go away if we get the Bucks in the finals. In fact no one has home court advantage in this bubble so it doesn't matter now.
    You're not very good at trolling, just stop.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We could lock up the number 1 seed before we even play tonight. Denver is about to lose so that will eliminate them from the number 1 seed race. The Clippers play at 3pm, if they lose that will eliminate them and clinch the number 1 seed for us.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but let us win so we can get momentum going to the playoffs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're not very good at trolling, just stop.
    It's not trolling it's truth you problem is that you don't like me very much. So take your stop it and shove up your hole.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,232
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    It's not trolling it's truth you problem is that you don't like me very much. So take your stop it and shove up your hole.
    Yes you are a troll.
    If G1 doesn't delete that post then I don't get the rules anymore.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yes you are a troll.
    If G1 doesn't delete that post then I don't get the rules anymore.
    Rules are for losers and so are you. Like I said your problem is that you just don't like me. If this was another country let's just say bad things will happen to you, but you won't be coming back. So let G1 delete this post..





    Címon...
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 08-01-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •