Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Kind of sucks KB had to sit the last few games, purely from a baseball standpoint. I thought his ABís were getting better and he was getting his timing down. I assume he will be back in the lineup tomorrow? The way I understood was he felt fine today and obviously tested negative for COVID. I guess another day off wouldnít be a big deal since we are playing KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7/31-8/2: Pirates (2-4) at Cubs (4-2) IGT

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Kind of sucks KB had to sit the last few games, purely from a baseball standpoint. I thought his ABís were getting better and he was getting his timing down. I assume he will be back in the lineup tomorrow? The way I understood was he felt fine today and obviously tested negative for COVID. I guess another day off wouldnít be a big deal since we are playing KC.

I donít think so. Itís sort of similar to the Moustakas situation and Moose missed several days. I think they will play it safe and give him a couple more days . Probably have him tested again as well.

What has me worried is the Cardinals situation . This team is playing really well right now and it would suck to have that entire weekend series PPD.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    My dad told me the Harry Caray documentary they had on a week or so ago was pretty good.
    Yes I saw that, that was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Javy is our best player.

Atta boy.
    Uh oh......

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    I donít think so. Itís sort of similar to the Moustakas situation and Moose missed several days. I think they will play it safe and give him a couple more days . Probably have him tested again as well.

What has me worried is the Cardinals situation . This team is playing really well right now and it would suck to have that entire weekend series PPD.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    The Reds guys only missed 3 games games didnít they? If Kris feels fine and tests negative again, thereís no reason for him to not atleast be back in the lineup tomorrow.

The Reds guys only missed 3 games games didnít they? If Kris feels fine and tests negative again, thereís no reason for him to not atleast be back in the lineup tomorrow.

They did only miss 3 but they had to win an appeal to do come back that 4th game. MLB was trying to keep them out a couple more. Let's hope it's easier for Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    They did only miss 3 but they had to win an appeal to do come back that 4th game. MLB was trying to keep them out a couple more. Let's hope it's easier for Bryant.
    Iím still just hoping Bryant doesnít opt out.

If he needs a few more days this week, thatís fine. Whichever lineup the Cubs use this week theyíll have a significant talent advantage.

COVID has an incubation period, but if KB is showing symptoms and tests negative i would think he's fine.

Can someone link the KC thread. Again Iím sorry but it never shows up

It's at the top of the forum on the main page...?

8/3 & 8/4: Royals (3-7) at Cubs (7-2) IGT
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849