Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 732
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,589

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,589

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    23,990

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  4. #514
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,574
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    I'd suspected he was weighing an opt out.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,926
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Today’s lineup (No KB):

    Bote 3B
    Rizzo 1B
    Baez SS
    Contreras C
    Schwarber LF
    Souza Jr. RF
    Phegley DH
    Hoerner 2B
    Almora Jr CF

    Lester P
    Phegley, DH?

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    56,290
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Phegley, DH?
    Pirates are throwing a LHP. He hit them really well last year


    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,589

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,926
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Pirates are throwing a LHP. He hit them really well last year


    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    As long as they are willing to lose the DH once the pirates starter is out in the 5th inning, fine.

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Phegley, DH?
    I was thinking that this whole lineup was crap. But now I see that Brault is on the mound. RotoWire has Chad Kuhl getting the start. Phew!!!

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    56,290
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    As long as they are willing to lose the DH once the pirates starter is out in the 5th inning, fine.
    You can PH for Phegley and it not count. So the Cubs can PH him in the 5th with Caratini. Or someone else.

    Phegs just can't play the field. Then you lose the DH.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I was thinking that this whole lineup was crap. But now I see that Brault is on the mound. RotoWire has Chad Kuhl getting the start. Phew!!!
    Yup, I was really confused as to why we had a lineup built to hit a lefty. I even looked up Kuhl's splits. This makes a lot more sense, haha.

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Yup, I was really confused as to why we had a lineup built to hit a lefty. I even looked up Kuhl's splits. This makes a lot more sense, haha.
    I did too!!

    When 1908 pointed out a LHP was going, I checked a couple of other sites, and understood the lineup.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,926

    7/31-8/2: Pirates (2-4) at Cubs (4-2) IGT

    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    You can PH for Phegley and it not count. So the Cubs can PH him in the 5th with Caratini. Or someone else.

    Phegs just can't play the field. Then you lose the DH.
    Cool. Swap Happ in for Phegley once the pirates go to the pen. Leave Caratini on the bench if possible in case another catcher is needed.

    Or Happ for Almora, Vic for Phegley.
    Last edited by CP_414; 08-02-2020 at 01:09 PM.

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    23,990

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  15. #525
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,663
    Hopefully the Cespedes thing is something we can add to the Mets jokes, and not something else entirely

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •