Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Calling someone a racist is an insult now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, I forgot. That is a badge of honor among tumpublicans.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

It seems that McConnell and his minions in the Senate are dragging their feet on the second round of relief because they are preparing to lose the White House and the Senate.

Their goal now is to create further problems, obstacles, and confusion in order to set up to blame the Democrats who will inherit, as in 2008, a shambles of an economy (along with becoming deficit watchdogs immediatey upon losing).

In other words they are plotting a strategy already for 2024, and who better to lead them than Mitch McConnell, who has stated that he plans to remain the leader of the party in the Senate, even as a minority figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It seems that McConnell and his minions in the Senate are dragging their feet on the second round of relief because they are preparing to lose the White House and the Senate.

Their goal now is to create further problems, obstacles, and confusion in order to set up to blame the Democrats who will inherit, as in 2008, a shambles of an economy (along with becoming deficit watchdogs immediatey upon losing).

In other words they are plotting a strategy already for 2024, and who better to lead them than Mitch McConnell, who has stated that he plans to remain the leader of the party in the Senate, even as a minority figure?
    Man this post is full of conspiracy theories

It's equally full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Compared to the crap you two post, this is gold.

GOP thinking about the possibility of losing more in the house: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-seats-385760

McConnell likely to remain in control: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...control-322289

As for dragging their feet on relief, there’s plenty of evidence because, as we’ve seen, there’s nothing yet and all the while the economy is tanking: https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...t-quarter-ever

Compared to the crap you two post, this is gold.
    ^^^^

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Good post, Crovash.

You guys seem to disagree, why tho? This isnt standard procedure?

You dont think the democrats tried to overblow and overhype the pandemic at the expense of our nations well being? You think only democrats do this and not republicans?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Hmm very interesting. Almost like he’s always been full of ****...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hmm very interesting. Almost like he’s always been full of ****...

I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering what could've possibly happened to make the economy sink. I just don't know.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering what could've possibly happened to make the economy sink. I just don't know.
    A bad understanding of economics might think that a trade deficit was the cause of our economic problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A bad understanding of economics might think that a trade deficit was the cause of our economic problems.
    You are correct.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910