Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    And I already said all sides ****ed up numerous times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your partisan hackery surpasses Crossfireís Tucker Carlsonís at times.

And the people in here who blame republicans for everything didnít say **** about their dem leaders and governors

You do have some relative parallels from the opposite side of the aisle on this site. Their partisan nonsense is quite lame as well. Though to be fair, they are much more well spoken and much less prone to childish tantrums.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You do have some relative parallels from the opposite side of the aisle on this site. Their partisan nonsense is quite lame as well. Though to be fair, they are much more well spoken and much less prone to childish tantrums.
    And very few of the overly lame from the left deny science. They may be over idealistic with their policies but lack of science based reasoning isn't one of their short falls compared to the earth is 6000 years old, masks dont work, and anthropogenic greenhouse gasses dont warm the atmosphere GOP crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    And very few of the overly lame from the left deny science. They may be over idealistic with their policies but lack of science based reasoning isn't one of their short falls compared to the earth is 6000 years old, masks dont work, and anthropogenic greenhouse gasses dont warm the atmosphere GOP crowd.
    The experts said masks donít work and then they changed their mind like days later

Maybe it wouldnít have been so bad if Cuomo didnít allow all the sick nursing home patients back into their living facility when they were still positive...
    True, and that was a mistake he admitted to, but let me tell you, even so, it was plenty bad in this area.

Just count yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe people would take you seriously if you were at all capable of pointing your finger at anyone other than those affiliated with the Democrat party. Cuomo ****ed up, Trump ****ed up, the population in general ****ed up.

Is that so hard?
    Remember when he was telling us all how a phenomenal job deSantis was doing? How he deserved people apologizing to him because he was doing a great job in Florida.

Yeah that stopped.

Kind of, yeah. Not surprising for someone that gets his deep insights from folks like Tucker Carlson and friends.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what rural? I live in a county of 35,000 people in an area near 3 times the size of NYC...and in a town of 700
    The most active positives this county has had at any one time is 20, averaging 10, currently 8. My state was never shut down by the governor (for which she got some flack); communities made their own decisions. In many cases, local business groups decided to shut down before the city ever told them to. Nearly 70% of total cases in the state have occured in the 2 largest cities, with the other 2,500ish spread over the other 75,000+ square miles of the state. Rural he says
    Yea, this is what I mean, most of rural america really had no need to shut down in march, yet we had basically a national lockdown of sorts..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, this is what I mean, most of rural america really had no need to shut down in march, yet we had basically a national lockdown of sorts..

My brother owns a bar in a town that has near 25,000 of those 35,000 in it....the downtown bar owners themselves got together and decided to close...it was another week before the city passed an ordinance for all bars and restaurants. That was March 23rd...the county barely had double digits in total cases at the time. Bars were allowed to reopen again before the end of May. The county has had right at 120 total cases, currently 10 active, very few ever hospitalized, 0 deaths.

In my case, my company is in this small town and there's only 9 total local employees. My office is literally 20 feet from anybody. We sent production staff home and office staff rotated 1 at a time in the office while the other 2 worked from home for a few weeks....not because we needed to but because none of our clientele were in THEIR offices (our product relies on construction actually happening). Our sales are picking up, but are still only 40% compared to last year right now. In other words, some businesses shut down less because they needed to because of the local situation, and more because of the national situation.

Plus, we just didn't know. Even the medical and science experts have been learning about this thing the entire time....and still are. But this is definitely a situation where overcautious is the better notion.
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 08-01-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    My brother owns a bar in a town that has near 25,000 of those 35,000 in it....the downtown bar owners themselves got together and decided to close...it was another week before the city passed an ordinance for all bars and restaurants. That was March 23rd...the county barely had double digits in total cases at the time. Bars were allowed to reopen again before the end of May. The county has had right at 120 total cases, currently 10 active, very few ever hospitalized, 0 deaths.

In my case, my company is in this small town and there's only 9 total local employees. My office is literally 20 feet from anybody. We sent production staff home and office staff rotated 1 at a time in the office while the other 2 worked from home for a few weeks....not because we needed to but because none of our clientele were in THEIR offices (our product relies on construction actually happening). Our sales are picking up, but are still only 40% compared to last year right now. In other words, some businesses shut down less because they needed to because of the local situation, and more because of the national situation.

Plus, we just didn't know. Even the medical and science experts have been learning about this thing the entire time....and still are. But this is definitely a situation where overcautious is the better notion.
    I 100% agree better to be over cautious than under cautious. Especially in late march, the federal govt was completely missing in action and completely left its citizens out to dry, I completely understand the over reaction to the virus at the time. At that point in time the over reaction was almost a necessity.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The fact you insult so many posters here and havenít been banned is something

There isn't any bias in the mod forum. There are conservatives and liberals, and despite any of our opinions infractions/warnings/deletes are given to anyone and everyone. No matter our personal opinions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The fact you insult so many posters here and havenít been banned is something

Said the guy who called me a racist, another poster a bigot.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    There isn't any bias in the mod forum. There are conservatives and liberals, and despite any of our opinions infractions/warnings/deletes are given to anyone and everyone. No matter our personal opinions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Agree.

Besides, if one hasn't gotten an infraction, warning, deletes, or been banned for a few days, they haven't been participating.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-02-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Said the guy who called me a racist, another poster a bigot.
    Calling someone a racist is an insult now?

Nah, it's a compliment.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast