Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    For these play in games, are the stats counted as regular season or post season? 🤔

Ads popping up everywhere, moved super slow, crashes all the time to the point I canít even post. This website is complete ****, get it together!! Iím just about done with it.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Ads popping up everywhere, moved super slow, crashes all the time to the point I canít even post. This website is complete ****, get it together!! Iím just about done with it.
    Yes, it is quite annoying and certainly pushes people away, partly the reason there only a few regular posters in here and then mostly uninteresting "discussions" (like "propose trade packages for Lillard", as if Portland is selling Lillard) which makes things worst.
    Last edited by mouseslept; 08-14-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Use the Tapatalk app on your phone. Zero issues ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    The thing is that some coaches are directing their players to deliberately foul on Giannis in an attempt to disorganise his game and that is dirty and against sports ethics anyway...

That's why I said earlier that if I was Giannis, I wouldn't go on Wagner, but I would have punched the coach in the face in the 1st place. Then it only took a bad call against Giannis from the refs for Giannis to lose his temper.

If the bad call wouldn't have been called in the 1st place, the incident would have never have occur, would it? If it then happens to the same 25y.o. player repeatedly and in multiple occasions, it then is a good excuse and just human for him to loose on his temper.
    Washington wasnít playing for anything, so why would the coach deliberately make a game plan to get Giannis off his game. I donít get the logic. Mo is a get in your head type of player but in no way should of Giannis lost his cool to a player taking a charge and saying something to him.

So as a competitive athlete you let arguably the best player in the game feel comfortable at all times and let him do whatever he wants? That isnít even competition at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Use the Tapatalk app on your phone. Zero issues ever.
    Is that like another browser or something?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Washington wasnít playing for anything, so why would the coach deliberately make a game plan to get Giannis off his game. I donít get the logic. Mo is a get in your head type of player but in no way should of Giannis lost his cool to a player taking a charge and saying something to him.
    Not playing for anything, doesn't mean that the coach shouldn't direct his defence if the opponent is Giannis, it's actually the opposite, a coach uses these kind of games exactly to educate his (young) players on how to deal with similar cases.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    So as a competitive athlete you let arguably the best player in the game feel comfortable at all times and let him do whatever he wants? That isnít even competition at that point.
    Again, for a coach to direct his players on defensive tactics when they are "against the best player in the world", doesn't mean directing them to "grab him", "hit him low", "knee him", or "use the elbow to him on the chest" like this particular coach (obviously) directed his players. Nor of course it means that by not playing him dirty, you leave him unguarded.
    Every coach on earth directs his defence with special care when it is Giannis they have to deal with, but I don't remember Spo (for example) directing his players to play dirty on Giannis (grab him, hit him, knee him, elbow him etc...), he just doubles and triple teams on him and directs his players to defend him hard and stay focused.

As Giannis said later in the interview, "he has nothing against Mo"... it was him being fed up by the coaching tactics and then the wrong call against him on Mo's blocking foul which caused him to lose his temper... Mo just did a blocking foul on Giannis, there were far worst happening before Mo's foul which the refs were missing and then they called Mo's foul as if it was the other way around. Then Giannis lost his mind...

Man its always unfortunate when guys get hurt but a neck injury, in a game that doesn't even matter is just another level of suck.

Is that like another browser or something?
    It's an app where you can load all your different forums into one app

It works flawlessly. I used to use the browser/psd app until I tried Tapatalk probably 6 or 7 years ago. Took me a minute to get used to it but it's great.

You can "favorite" forums on psd so your homepage only shows what you care about as well.

Here's the Tapatalk main screen, followed by what I see when I click on PSD. Do it. It'll change your life.

Last edited by goingfor28; 08-14-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's an app where you can load all your different forums into one app

It works flawlessly. I used to use the browser/psd app until I tried Tapatalk probably 6 or 7 years ago. Took me a minute to get used to it but it's great.

You can "favorite" forums on psd so your homepage only shows what you care about as well.

Here's the Tapatalk main screen, followed by what I see when I click on PSD. Do it. It'll change your life.

Thanks man I appreciate it!!

8/24/2

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435