Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 520
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lmfao bruh!!!
    Tittttaaayyysssss !!!

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Pacers and Sixers probably both tank to avoid the Heat
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    The forgotten matchup in all this is Turner vs Bam. They fought at team USA in practice and Bam got kicked off over that bum and Plumlee. Thank you for lighting the fire Pop
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Pacers and Sixers probably both tank to avoid the Heat
    doubtful... havent we eliminated the heat like 30 times the last few years in the first round... Even without ben joel aint dodging anybody... Will we win? doubtful but we will go out swinging.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Pacers and Sixers probably both tank to avoid the Heat
    Most likely the East 1st round matchups are set:

    Bucks-Magic
    Heat-Pacers

    Raptors-Nets
    Celtics-Sixers


    In the West, the only matchup I would say is set for sure is Clips-Mavs

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,892
    Tuesday August 11, 2020 Games

    Predictions:

    Pelicans beat the Kings

    Mavericks beat the Blazers

    Suns beat the Sixers

    Rockets beat the Spurs

    Magic beat the Nets

    Grizz beat the Celtics

    Bucks beat the Wiz

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Most likely the East 1st round matchups are set:

    Bucks-Magic
    Heat-Pacers

    Raptors-Nets
    Celtics-Sixers


    In the West, the only matchup I would say is set for sure is Clips-Mavs
    More than likely right
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    doubtful... havent we eliminated the heat like 30 times the last few years in the first round... Even without ben joel aint dodging anybody... Will we win? doubtful but we will go out swinging.
    1 time lmao, how many championships did that give you? At least with the Celtics you all have a little bit of an advantage with Embiid and Horford being so big. With us itís just a wrap
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    1 time lmao, how many championships did that give you? At least with the Celtics you all have a little bit of an advantage with Embiid and Horford being so big. With us itís just a wrap
    Basically, I can see the Heat winning it all this season...

    Against the Pacers in the 1st round, the result will much depend on if Indy will have Sabonis or not... If the Pacers will have Sabonis, the Heat will sweep them out, if they don't have Domandas playing, then it will be a double sweep with 8-0 being the result in a 7 game series.

    Against the Bucks in the 2nd round, the outcome can be no other than the Heat winning the series 6-0.

    At the ECF, the Raptors will provide more resistance and could perhaps lose 5-0.

    At the NBA finals, the result can be no other than 14-0 against whoever the opponent may be.

    ...and they will all live * (EDIT) happily ever after... Giannis joins the Heat next summer!
    Last edited by mouseslept; 08-11-2020 at 08:54 AM.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,514
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Basically, I can see the Heat winning it all this season...

    Against the Pacers in the 1st round, the result will much depend on if Indy will have Sabonis or not... If the Pacers will have Sabonis, the Heat will sweep them out, if they don't have Domandas playing, then it will be a double sweep with 8-0 being the result in a 7 game series.

    Against the Bucks in the 2nd round, the outcome can be no other than the Heat winning the series 6-0.

    At the ECF, the Raptors will provide more resistance and could perhaps lose 5-0.

    At the NBA finals, the result can be no other than 14-0 against whoever the opponent may be.

    ...and they will all leave happily ever after... Giannis joins the Heat next summer!
    alright i coudldnt tell is this was wade of buckels but we now have our answer

    welcome back buck buddy

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Basically, I can see the Heat winning it all this season...

    Against the Pacers in the 1st round, the result will much depend on if Indy will have Sabonis or not... If the Pacers will have Sabonis, the Heat will sweep them out, if they don't have Domandas playing, then it will be a double sweep with 8-0 being the result in a 7 game series.

    Against the Bucks in the 2nd round, the outcome can be no other than the Heat winning the series 6-0.

    At the ECF, the Raptors will provide more resistance and could perhaps lose 5-0.

    At the NBA finals, the result can be no other than 14-0 against whoever the opponent may be.

    ...and they will all live * (EDIT) happily ever after... Giannis joins the Heat next summer!
    This pretty much sums it up. I know you are also upset because weíve been kicking yalls *** this year and your only win came without Butler and Dragic.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    alright i coudldnt tell is this was wade of buckels but we now have our answer

    welcome back buck buddy
    How couldnít you tell lol? Itís been obvious since he started with the senseless long rants nobody even reads and by the use of the word ďcaliperĒ
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,082
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    This is the play where Embiid injures himself!

    It's almost comical how he manages to twist his ankle!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMpDb8JTJ8
    Have you ever played sports? You can get iniured simply by running and pulling a hamstring. How is that funny? it happends.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Have you ever played sports? You can get iniured simply by running and pulling a hamstring. How is that funny? it happends.
    It actually is quite comical... He is isn't even playing the game (just trying to walk back in the court) when he gets himself injured and it's exactly this which makes it comical.

    P.S. don't ask me again if I have ever played basketball.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    It actually is quite comical... He is isn't even playing the game (just trying to walk back in the court) when he gets himself injured and it's exactly this which makes it comical.

    P.S. don't ask me again if I have ever played basketball.
    Have you ever even played basketball?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •