TJ Warren

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    TJ Warren

TJ Warren

Bubble MVP, thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Bubble MVP, thus far!
    He got that reverse Space Jam going on. But holy hell Suns gave him up with a pick just to sign Rubio.

But truth here. The bubble of sorta like pickup in a gym to some of these games. There was bound to be a few guys who would surprise with their level of play without the reaction of the crowds. Despite being a professional athlete they are still effected by that kind of stuff. Within my field Iím like that. A round of golf for fun and I can go off for 70-75. Then put money on the line and suddenly Iím a mid-80ís player. Then bring in a crowd and Iím back down to the 70ís.

So I think while itís surprising MJP, Bol Bol, TJ Warren, Melo and a few others are playing well, letís not say this is the norm for them...there got to be consideration of what happens when a crowd is back.

Raptors are not repeating...let's just stop the nonsense right now. I'll say this about the Raptors, they are undefeated in the Bubble but sooner or later their luck will run out. No way can they keep this up heading into the playoffs, no way in hell. They are a great defensive team and on offense they play like a team but certain players need to be more selfish and aggressive on offense like Siakam and Lowry but especially Siakam.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    who is playing better than joel... my dude is locked and ready
    Yíall look terrible though and he is clearly not happy with it lol it could all change in the playoffs though

He got that reverse Space Jam going on. But holy hell Suns gave him up with a pick just to sign Rubio.

But truth here. The bubble of sorta like pickup in a gym to some of these games. There was bound to be a few guys who would surprise with their level of play without the reaction of the crowds. Despite being a professional athlete they are still effected by that kind of stuff. Within my field Iím like that. A round of golf for fun and I can go off for 70-75. Then put money on the line and suddenly Iím a mid-80ís player. Then bring in a crowd and Iím back down to the 70ís.

So I think while itís surprising MJP, Bol Bol, TJ Warren, Melo and a few others are playing well, letís not say this is the norm for them...there got to be consideration of what happens when a crowd is back.
    You think they get stage freight? lol

You think they get stage freight? lol
    I wouldnít call it stage freight at all. The topic of performance psychology is fascinating though and Iíd recommend reading up on it. And if you need any confirmation look at Simmons petting threes fly in pickup games and practice but not pulling the trigger in game or even in warm ups.

Damn looks like Simmons dislocated his knee cap and theyíre looking at treatment options.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Damn looks like Simmons dislocated his knee cap and theyíre looking at treatment options.
    subluxation, not dislocation but yeah his season might be done, if you look at the longer expectation for recovery on that.

I'm sure this means Brown will throw Horford back in the starting 5

subluxation, not dislocation but yeah his season might be done, if you look at the longer expectation for recovery on that.

And hereís the **** point of Brands team building. Thereís no one other than Shake to carry the load as primary ball handler. But I would think Tisse takes a starting spot for defensive and spacing reasons as a 3, Harris slides to the 4.

Warren is a pretty quiet dude that understands roles. He played second fiddle to Booker and under a dysfunctional organization. He was consistently good. Warren in my opinion is capable of doing what he is now with Phoenix.

MPJ has done fine in minutes outside the bubble. Bol Bol has been balling since his high school days.

The whole itís Rec basketball is so over blown, literally the NBA is a glorified rec league. ISO with a few pick and rolls.

And hereís the **** point of Brands team building. Thereís no one other than Shake to carry the load as primary ball handler. But I would think Tisse takes a starting spot for defensive and spacing reasons as a 3, Harris slides to the 4.
    I agree man, that makes perfect sense to me! But I doubt that is the route they take though.

Thought it meant the same thing my bad lol

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast