Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    TJ Warren is a problem...Jimmy Butler you watchin this
    Ik Butler's ankle is messed up but I'm gonna laugh if he puts clamps on Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ik Butler's ankle is messed up but I'm gonna laugh if he puts clamps on Warren.
    He might get off like that in a RS game but he wonít play like this if we meet in the playoffs, especially if Jimmy guards him over Oladipo.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Last nights Rockets game is a good reflection of their super small ball experiment. They do a lot of rotation and doubling the post to make up for the lack of height and strength in the post. That style of defense works in short term, but over time itís a high amount of energy to defend in that style. I have concerns over the longevity of being able to play like that.
    Harden got five fouls with 5 to go in the 3rd. It was tied with a minute or so left. I think the rebounding kills them more than anything (and if they arenít hitting their threes, theyíre toast).

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    A lot of guys aren't doing what he is doing at that age. Harden was nothing at age 21.
    Lukaís been playing professionally since he was 16. And Harden didnít start his NBA career in the inflated era.

I guess the Blazers are the big winners of the night after the Nuggets have beaten the Spurs and then without even playing... It all worked for them tonight with the Grizzlies and the Spurs losing their respective games but also with Jaren Jackson Jr having been announced "out for the season" with a meniscus tore just on the worst possible timing for his team.

I'm really sorry for the Grizzlies for which I think they will be the West prime forces along with Pelicans and the Thunder in the seasons that will follow, but I have to confess that a Lakers vs. Blazers matching in the 1st round, will be much more interesting if it can happen this season... Especially after all the Blazers have came through.

The Grizzlies I believe have tons of talent, they have a full roster with no holes and are very well coached as well as having one of the lowest age average ever recorded in the league. They also have tons of cap space to spend in free agency and therefore I can't see them lower than the 5th seed in the West for the next season and turning to title contenders thereafter. It will be a pity for them if they just miss the playoffs after all the effort they've put this season, but honestly it will be better for the league if Portland will take their place this season.

ben simmons hurt his knee and left the game... landed wrong and didnt look good when he was walking.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ben simmons hurt his knee and left the game... landed wrong and didnt look good when he was walking.
    Just what the Sixers needed with everything going wrong for them during the entire season.

Worst financial condition in the league + 6th seed when projected 1st or 2nd + matching against the Celtics in the 1st round with high potential 1st round exit probabilities + losing the 1st in draft to OKC and now, a possible Simmons injury just before the playoffs? ...Just what they needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lower than the world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Early reports are that itís a sprain and not worse.

Watching the magic vs raps game.. Aaron Gordons main problem is that he thinks hes way better than he actually is. The things he forces are ambitious to say the least..
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 08-05-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Early reports are that itís a sprain and not worse.
    thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Watching the magic vs raps game.. Aaron Gordons main problem is that he thinks hes way better than he actually is. The things he forces are ambitious to say the least..
    Thatís always been the issue with him.

Thatís always been the issue with him.
    Sucks that Isaac got injured, considering the bubble is in Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I don't watch the Magic like that but that's a hilarious description.

Dang, I didn't know Crawford got hurt his first game back.

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast