Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Lakers win a series in 5 imo. Lakers were 10/40 with a lot of open looks.

LeBron and AD still rusty.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

The Raps allow tons of 3's but teams shoot a bad % on them. It's nothing new. They allow nothing in the paint and teams burn themselves out trying to attack it. A lot of the times it's bad 3pt shooters putting up the shots too. Markieff Morris took 5 3pt shots in 10 mins last night lol. This isn't the Dwane Casey led Raps. There's a reason he and Nurse clashed when Nurse was working under him.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 08-02-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The Lakers game is extremely predictable. It's all "LBJ has the ball in his hands and AD is the force in the paint"...

it's even more predictable than the Sixers who lack a capable playmaker altogether!

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    The Lakers game is extremely predictable. It's all "LBJ has the ball in his hands and AD is the force in the paint"...

it's even more predictable than the Sixers who lack a capable playmaker altogether!
    AD had 7 FGA and 3 of them were 3PT shots. Nobody is a force in the paint against the Raps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anyone know how I get to be one of these “fans”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

This is just not true.. The Raptors are a good team and they match up well with the Lakers..

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The whole presentation sucks. Fake names, no background noise, small building, blah plain generic court, lots of players not answering media questions....

It's like the NBA didn't even try to make the at home viewing experience remotely normal. At least MLB is pumping in fake crowd noise, music and playing in real stadiums.

I was excited for the NBA to return. Not much now though. I'll try to get more invested when playoffs start.
    I didn’t have a problem with the visuals. I actually like the fact that the baselines are clear. It looks better and is safer for the players. I think the NBA is missing out on an opportunity though. Whichever team is the home team has their fans on the video board. The NBA should have a contest or something to allow other fans to get their image in the stands on the video board. Just seems like a good way to get the fans involved.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It definitely had nothing to do with the defense they were facing.

Just saying it's kind of hard to make adjustments against a defense that's constantly changing.
    I gave Nurse and the Raps their kudos "Raptors had a good game plan to load up on the Lakers stars and get the ball outta their hands or force them into tough shots/late clock situations. But that has typically been a LeBron led team's vulnerability. If they aren't initiating the offense until late in the shot clock, they're already behind the 8 ball."

On that same note, I think it's very illogical to think professionals are just going to go out there and allow that to happen 4 straight games in a row and make zero adjustments, be it in strategy, line-up/rotation or both.

Raps played one great game, LBJ gave em praise but I stand by what I said, I'm picking most teams over this Raps team in a 7 game series...

Despite the Wizards vs. Nets being an interesting and competitive game as such, one must admit that those two teams like their rosters are in Orlando's bubble, they both are a "disgrace for basketball" and should never be allowed to compete against the 20 other teams... what a painful game to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    This is just not true.. The Raptors are a good team and they match up well with the Lakers..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Go green go

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The Wizards are now officially disqualified and will be packing back home after they complete this upcoming week's obligations, for the Nets, it looks very difficult to regain back the 7th seed from the Magic given that they are by far the worst team out of the two, therefore they'll most probably be playing against the Bucks in the 1st round and will have to suffer four continuous blow ups before it's their turn to pack back home.

The Celtics intentions to blow the Blazers apart are evident right from the start of the game, whether Portland can react remains to be seen.

The Grizzlies vs. Spurs represents the "new vs. old" tradition for the two better coached teams of the West and the result is not expected to be decided before the end of the game approaches.

Remember when a lot of people said Jaylen Brown got overpaid with that contract extension? Yeah, that extension is gonna be a steal.

Back to back blown calls by the refs on the Cs. This is ridiculous.

If anything the games have been more than exiting, credit to the Blazers for putting all they had in reserve and come back to challenge the Celtics, if they had more depth on the bench, they could probably have achieve it too... Credit to the Celtics as well for resisting the counter attack and finally winning this.

Nothing is lost for the Blazers in battling with the Grizzlies and the Spurs for the final playoff spot in the East.

The Grizzlies OTOH, after having lost to the Blazers in a previous game, had to surrender their young talent to the Spurs experience too and now it's a three team battle with equal chances for each in chasing the final spot which leads to the playoffs.

The willingness of the Magic to finish early with the Kings and therefore both lock the 7th seed in the East, as well as providing a service to the Grizzlies, Blazers and Spurs is more than evident.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast