Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I don't think the Lakers try hard enough to beat the Clippers... It looks like they couldn't care less.

KL go to move is shooting it in your face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cardboard cutouts > virtual fans

that is off AD... what the **** is reggie looking at? dudes a moron

it is close but there is no angle that shows it

why is reggie allowed to announce

wow pg13 on fire

lebron with the answer... man i missed basketball

lebron just locked up KL and PG13 on the final play.. what a monster

I'd give it to PG13 for a game-winning 3.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Well that was great defense
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Cardboard cutouts > virtual fans
    I noticed a front row Lakers fan looking down at her phone. Rona or no, some things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Bucks & Lakers have by much secured the 1st place in their respective conferences and there is no "home advantage" this time which would benefit a team in the finals, they will be testing, more testing and even more testing.

For both, these seven games that follow will be much like scrimmage games and will be working on different lineups in order to prepare on different matchings against the possible opponents.

The Heat will be very happy with the 4th place, because their main target isn't to go as deep as possible or win it all, that is their 2nd target. 1st target is to attract Giannis' attention and the best way to it, is to be able and beat the Bucks in the 2nd round of the playoffs. It will be a message to Giannis saying "come here because we have a better roster to help you achieve your tasks" if they can achieve it.

Same with the Raptors, they also have as 1st target to attract Giannis attention and then 2nd target to win it all, they will be happy staying put and finish either 2nd or 3rd because it makes no difference to them in either spot.

The Clippers and the Celtics can't reach the 1st spot in their respective conferences and both want to avoid the 4th spot, they will therefore try to secure what they have and finish either 2nd or 3rd, again makes no difference to them.

Nuggets, Jazz and the Rockets will all target the 3rd spot the best they can, it will be the 2nd more interesting battle after the teams which will chase to qualify at the 8th spot in the West.

The Thunder will 1st look to secure the ...2nd 1st pick (take it from the Sixers) and will have much less interest on who their opponent will be in the 1st round, they will therefore look to ...drop 6th and even 7th if necessary to keep the pick.

The Mavericks and the Pacers and the Sixers can't reach the 4th spot, they'll therefore try to prepare the best they can for the playoffs. One should expect much testing for them too, but the Sixers will also keep an eye on how OKC is doing because they are about to be without a pick this season if it doesn't convey and stays with the Thunder.

That pick, which then turns to 2x2nd a season later if it doesn't convey this season, is one of the most interesting "secret battles" between the Sixers and OKC this year. If OKC ends with the 10th best record in the league then loses the pick, if they end up with the 11th record, they keep it and the Sixers lose it.

The Nets, the Magic and the Wizards will have their own battle for the two final qualification spots it the East.

The Grizzlies will try to defend the attack they are expected to receive from the Blazers and the Pelicans primarily, but the Spurs, the Kings and the Suns haven't gone to Orlando for vacations either. This Six team battle for one spot is expected to be the most thrilling one in this mini-tournament.
    I would think the Mavs goal over these 8 games will be to do everything you can to get to the 6th seed. That keeps them from having to face the Clippers in the 1st round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Portland's first game, against Memphis, is do-or-die for their playoff chances. I think they'll ride or die trying to integrate Nurkic and Collins quickly.

Not gonna lie, tuned in for the final 5 mins of Lakers Clippers and it was fun. I'll get used to the new stuff.
    Like the Nike swoosh on MLB jerseys, in a week or 2 it'll look normal. Sorry for *****ing.
    Hooray for sports being back!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast