Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    I guess it shouldn't be difficult for the Magic to beat this Pacers team when playing without Brogdon and Sabonis... It makes you think what the outcome would have been if they had a full roster playing against the Sixers...

Second defeat in two games against the Raptors for LAL this season and the game wasn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    The Lakers played like ****..
    They weren't really getting a lot of open shots now, were they?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Schedule continues with Wizards vs. Nets today, for the Wizards this game is one they have to win in order to survive, while the Nets much secure their participation in the playoffs and also keep the Magic within reach for the 7th seed in the East.

Then it's Celtics vs. Blazers which comes up, with the Celtics looking to win and retain the 3rd spot, while the Blazers will increase their chances of qualifying if they can beat the Celtics.

The Grizzlies vs. Spurs which follows is among the decisive battles for the 8th qualifying spot in the West, if the Grizzlies can win this, they much free themselves from having to worry about the Spurs and only have the Blazers to watch but if the Spurs win it, they then improve their qualifying chances by quite a margin.

Magic vs. the Kings which follows is another very interesting battle. The Magic want to win this and increase their chances of qualifying 7th after having beat the Nets, for the Kings it is much a surviving game which if they lose, their chances of qualifying in the West are close to impossible.

The Bucks vs. Rockets which follows is much a prestige game only for the Bucks who are expected to use this game much as a scrimmage and test different line ups, for the Rockets though it is a crucial game they must win if they want to chase a higher seeding in the western qualification ranking.

Suns vs. Mavericks close today's night, in what is perhaps the most boring game in terms of importance for the result. The Suns are expected to be out even if they can win this and the Mavs are clear from being threatened by the Grizzlies, but their hopes to chase a higher spot although still there, aren't as good as they were before they surrendered the game to the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its been 15 years since a pacer has scored 50.
    I can't wait til we fire Elton Brand. A team with no SF's and no PG's but 7 guys who all play in the post. ****ing joke.

could be wrong but this ben/horford/joel lineup DOESNT WORK.
    Wait wasn't this figured out before the stoppage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can't wait til we fire Elton Brand. A team with no SF's and no PG's but 7 guys who all play in the post. ****ing joke.
    Bit Ben was supposed to be this hybrid point forward

You guys needed shooters that s for sure

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Bit Ben was supposed to be this hybrid point forward

You guys needed shooters that s for sure

we would still play neto over korkmaz/burks/thyb etc

i def agree brands an idiot but man you gotta be sick of these stupid rotations... brand and brown need to go... no excuse to play neto and only give thyb/burks/kork 12 minutes....we also went right back to horford/joel/bem... gotta clear house tbh

there was all of this talk of things we were gonna do different and were the same old same old. We will likely be 1 and done and that is insane.... we just lost when joel/harris and ben went off against a team that didnt even have their topguys.

i def agree brands an idiot but man you gotta be sick of these stupid rotations... brand and brown need to go... no excuse to play neto and only give thyb/burks/kork 12 minutes....we also went right back to horford/joel/bem... gotta clear house tbh

there was all of this talk of things we were gonna do different and were the same old same old. We will likely be 1 and done and that is insane.... we just lost when joel/harris and ben went off against a team that didnt even have their topguys.
    No need to worry, you'll be able to land either Lillard or CP3 for the next season and win it all for the next decade.

I'll be 100% honest. I wouldn't lose sleep if Brown were to go, but **** that roster is just straight up terrible and gives him little options as to what to do in some cases. Like the Pacers went small on us, and Embiid feasted like he should have, but in order to keep the other offensive players in place we had to go super ****** defensively. I think Shake showed himself to be LinSanityV2. Hot for two weeks but really a **** player for a reason.

I think Brown's major issue is he tried to go too "Hinkie" at times and when teams go small he Zigs with a large lineup. A good counter last night to what the Pacers did would have been Neto-Shake-JRich-Bulle-Simmons or Burks-Bulle-JRich-Harris-Simmons/Embiid.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    The Lakers played like ****..
    I just meant from an entertainment standpoint, both sides were really competing until the end when the Raptors pulled away, but if that is a 7 game series, you would hope some adjustments would be made. I feel like at a certain point the Lakers kinda rolled over, I'm also not a huge fan of the supporting cast around them, with the limited assets they had, I give kudos but the rotation will probably have to be tight come playoffs, which I've never been a fan of but is probably necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I just meant from an entertainment standpoint, both sides were really competing until the end when the Raptors pulled away, but if that is a 7 game series, you would hope some adjustments would be made. I feel like at a certain point the Lakers kinda rolled over, I'm also not a huge fan of the supporting cast around them, with the limited assets they had, I give kudos but the rotation will probably have to be tight come playoffs, which I've never been a fan of but is probably necessary.
    Bradley not being there hurt them more than I think they would admit.

Bradley not being there hurt them more than I think they would admit.
    No doubt, KCP isn't who I'd go to, to fill his shoes. I'd try JR first, if not him, maybe Dion but for how reckless JR can be, Dion can be even more reckless.

I just think JR is a more natural fit. If neither of em work, I'd go Caruso, the kid hustles and you need that. Ik it loses a ball handler and until Rondo gets back, that's a tough pill to swallow but LBJ probably gonna play 40+ minutes when it counts so maybe try to run offense through AD for those stretches.

Lastly, ik AD "isn't a center" or w.e bull crap line he says but I would highly suggest starting Morris next to him instead of McGee, especially if Danny Green is gonna crap the bed. I think Green has to be out there for defensive purposes regardless but if he's off, you can't have Dwight or McGee out there as "true centers" with their lack of shooting.

Raptors had a good game plan to load up on their stars and get the ball outta their hands or force them into tough shots/late clock situations. But that has typically been a LeBron led team's vulnerability. If you aren't initiating the offense ntil late in the shot clock, you're already behind the 8 ball.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It definitely had nothing to do with the defence they were facing.

Just saying it's kind of hard to make adjustments against a defence that's constantly changing.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast