Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Back track of the year right here!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 08-13-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Lol. Teams tryna lose end up winning. Clips tried and won. Idk if the thunder did but I dont see why they would try. That pick is worth more than victory
    Are you talking about last night? Because I recall differently as George and Leonard both played 35 minutes and Jokic went for 28 minutes and Jamal 25? Denver played guys that wonít get a minute in the playoffs 24 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Are you talking about last night? Because I recall differently as George and Leonard both played 35 minutes and Jokic went for 28 minutes and Jamal 25? Denver played guys that wonít get a minute in the playoffs 24 minutes.
    Nah the blazers, neither team cared about our scrimmage were locked in for r.2 if we can get past the historically potent mavs. Fml my teams always have these tough roads despite their seeding. Clips spurs was a finals level series in r.1, so unfair they changed the rules to prevent that from happening ever again. Rockets of the tmac days had the same issue

Nah the blazers, neither team cared about our scrimmage were locked in for r.2 if we can get past the historically potent mavs. Fml my teams always have these tough roads despite their seeding. Clips spurs was a finals level series in r.1, so unfair they changed the rules to prevent that from happening ever again. Rockets of the tmac days had the same issue
    Mavs are a tough draw for sure but I think the Clippers matchup well with them. They have so many defenders they can throw at Luka it's not even fair.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Mavs are a tough draw for sure but I think the Clippers matchup well with them. They have so many defenders they can throw at Luka it's not even fair.
    Yeah, Pat Beverly will for sure get to the rook at some point, and then hes gonna have to go through Leonard, & George too. As good as Luka is, hes gonna really get tested in his first ever playoff series.

Its gonna be a fun series, but the mavs dont stand a chance.. These arent your dads clippers so to speak.

I canít imagine them losing but the Blazers are having problems with the Nets. Lilliardís balling, though.

Weak *** foul call on that Lillard 3

Lillard gets breathed on shooting a 3. Foul.
    Lillard shoved the Nets player bringing the ball up court. No foul.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lillard gets breathed on shooting a 3. Foul.
    Lillard shoved the Nets player bringing the ball up court. No foul.
    Yeah, the fix is definitely in. I just shook my head at those.

Terrible last play by the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Terrible last play by the Nets.
    Lavert had gotten into the paint with ease and settles for a long contested 2. Awful play.

Lavert and KD gonna be one hell of a duo next yr, and Kyrie as a 3rd piece with DJ getting boards. Nets are gonna be goooood.

Lavert had gotten into the paint with ease and settles for a long contested 2. Awful play.

Lavert and KD gonna be one hell of a duo next yr, and Kyrie as a 3rd piece with DJ getting boards. Nets are gonna be goooood.
    Jarret Allen getting boards*

It looks on paper like they are gonna be good next season, but it has to be proved on the court too.

There issues with the Nets which are not obvious at first sight.

-What condition KD will be? Will he ever be the KD he once was? He is coming back from an achilles injury which causes an athlete's capabilities to decline and he is getting older.

-What the chemistry between KD and Irving will be?

-Irving is also known to often miss playing due to injuries.

-The financial situation of the Nets looks terrible and then with an unproven team.

-The competition... How much better will the Bucks, the Celtics, the Raptors, the Heat and the Pacers will be next season? All major teams of the East but the Sixers who are also in a terrible financial condition are expected to strengthen up further for the seasons which will follow.

- Are they willing to be taxed big $$$$$ (massive amounts) and resign Harris as well as keep Dinwidie, Levert and Prince? The projections have them being sellers next season given the financial problems that the pandemic causes, IMO they'll have to move at least one out of the 4 mentioned this season and most probably two (unless if they decide to be taxed heavily for a year and dumb the salary of the 2nd a season later).

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast