Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 520
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,704
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Pack your bags and go! So far that will be Wizards, Pelicans and Kings. See if the Spurs or Suns get added to that list in the next couple few days.

    Grizzlies face the Raptors and Bucks. It wouldn't surprise me that they lose both games and they fall to 10th.

    Feel the Suns are gonna lose tonight against OKC.


    That leaves the Blazers and Spurs imo for the play-in tourney.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,704
    Most likely games the following seeding / regular season games scheduled on Thursday August 13 have been canceled:


    Lakers-Kings
    Magic-Pelicans
    Celtics-Wizards


    ....and maybe more to come ...

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Most likely games the following seeding / regular season games scheduled on Thursday August 13 have been canceled:


    Lakers-Kings
    Magic-Pelicans
    Celtics-Wizards


    ....and maybe more to come ...
    Source?

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,704
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Source?
    Chris Haynes bruh. You just posted it


    Any team eliminated on or before August 12th will be asked to leave the bubble immediately at the culmination of all games that day.


    Are the Celtics, Lakers and Magic gonna play with themselves on Thursday?


    All 3 of those teams are locked in. Celtics 3 in the East, Magic 8 in the East and Lakers 1 in the West. It makes no sense for any of those games to happen if the Wiz, Pels and Kings respectively are all out.



    There's a TNT scheduled game for tomorrow 8/11 between Kings-Pelicans. You can bet your bottom dollar that TNT gonna tell the NBA to scrap that from national television and give them one of the other games happening tomorrow.

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Chris Haynes bruh. You just posted it


    Any team eliminated on or before August 12th will be asked to leave the bubble immediately at the culmination of all games that day.


    Are the Celtics, Lakers and Magic gonna play with themselves on Thursday?


    All 3 of those teams are locked in. Celtics 3 in the East, Magic 8 in the East and Lakers 1 in the West. It makes no sense for any of those games to happen if the Wiz, Pels and Kings respectively are all out.



    There's a TNT scheduled game for tomorrow 8/11 between Kings-Pelicans. You can bet your bottom dollar that TNT gonna tell the NBA to scrap that from national television and give them one of the other games happening tomorrow.
    You just misread it man. They're not going to cancel chances at revenue. The games are also being used to help ramp up the playoff teams into shape/build chemistry.

    They're saying IF a team is out of playoff contention by the 12th THEN after their game on the 13th or 14th they leave the bubble immediately, basically "hey bring all your crap to the arena with ya because you aren't going back to your room after the final game on your seeding schedule."

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,704
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You just misread it man. They're not going to cancel chances at revenue. The games are also being used to help ramp up the playoff teams into shape/build chemistry.

    They're saying IF a team is out of playoff contention by the 12th THEN after their game on the 13th or 14th they leave the bubble immediately, basically "hey bring all your crap to the arena with ya because you aren't going back to your room after the final game on your seeding schedule."
    Aw dang my bad

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Aw dang my bad
    Lmfao bruh!!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Grizzlies face the Raptors and Bucks. It wouldn't surprise me that they lose both games and they fall to 10th.

    Feel the Suns are gonna lose tonight against OKC.


    That leaves the Blazers and Spurs imo for the play-in tourney.
    The Suns will lose from OKC which is tanking the final two games in order to win a 2nd pick during the draft night?

    You are dreaming man...

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,143
    I want Booker on Miami no later than this summer.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Here is a resume of the season restart in Orlando:

    Although some teams have three games remaining and some others two games, the results as far as the ranking in both conferences and therefore the matchings have now being decided.

    All it remains to be seen is which two teams out of the Grizzlies, the Blazers, the Spurs and the Suns will play some extra after-season games between them in order to qualify 8th in the West, with the Blazers looking to be in the best shape and IMO, the favourites to qualify.

    I will therefore use the Blazers in the matchings and if this changes, one has only to substitute Portland with the team which will promote instead of them.

    Therefore:

    The Lakers will be playing the Blazers after having locked the 1st spot in the West long ago and the Bucks will respectively be playing against the Magic in the East, after they have locked the best record in the league.

    The Clippers will be playing against the Mavericks in the West and respectively the Raptors will be playing the Nets in the East.

    The Nuggets have secured the 3rd seed in the rankings of the West after they won against the Jazz in a double O/T exiting game and will be playing the Thunder, who will also finish with the 11th record in the league after tanking the two last out of their games against the Suns this evening and against the Heat following in a couple of days.
    By tanking to end up with the 11th record in the league, OKC wins a 2nd 1st pick in the following draft and will be paying 2x2nd round draft picks to the Sixers in the following couple of seasons drafts instead. In the East, 3rd spot is secured by the Celtics who will be playing the Sixers in the 1st round of the playoffs.

    4th and 5th place will be playing between them irrespectively of which team is ahead of the other and that will be the Rockets vs. the Jazz in the West and the Pacers vs. the Heat in the East.
    Last edited by mouseslept; 08-10-2020 at 05:10 PM.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Bucks will be load managing Giannis and the Raptors both FVV and Lowry. Siacam will play for the Raptors.

    Obviously both teams want to hide tactics from their opponent with the playoffs at large.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,559
    HP Field House has a small leak in the roof :\

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,143
    Miami basically can choose who they play in the 1st round between the Pacers and Sixers. They could also technically play the Pacers 9 out of their next 10 games lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,559
    Clamps.

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Clamps.
    Absolute clamps, ended Warren like we did linsanity. Didnít even need to play the 4th.

    TJ Warren really had some of yíall thinking Jimmy wasnít going to shut his *** down lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •