Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Just came to say, no one is holding Harden's jock.

🤘🏽

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao celtics got hosed... giannis legit has like 7 fouls...
    Definitely agree. Did you see the reasoning by the refs for not calling a foul on the contact with Theiss?

Still riding the high from the win, but I think the one thing I keep coming back to is how engaged Harden was on defense last night. I know this will just get laughed at, but James was one of the best defenders on the floor. He got beat by Luka a few times when he was expecting help around the rim, but he was relentless most of the game 1 on 1, super aggressive in the passing lanes and contested and blocked multiple shots. It's some of the best defense I've ever seen him play. If this is the guy we're getting in the bubble the rest of the season, holy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Definitely agree. Did you see the reasoning by the refs for not calling a foul on the contact with Theiss?
    They didn't see the foul and the whistle was blown in order to interrupt the game because Theiss was heart... After they couldn't call a foul when reviewing because there was no whistle ever blown to call a foul in the 1st place, therefore they couldn't (under basketball rules) call a foul later.

Only thing they could examine when reviewing, was if there was a fraudulent action against Theiss and only if there was one they could then call a (technical) foul. But since there was no foul called in the first place and there was (obviously) no fraudulent action against Theiss when reviewing, then their hands were tight and couldn't call the foul.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    They didn't see the foul and the whistle was blown in order to interrupt the game because Theiss was heart... After they couldn't call a foul when reviewing because there was no whistle ever blown to call a foul in the 1st place, therefore they couldn't (under basketball rules) call a foul later.

Only thing they could examine when reviewing, was if there was a fraudulent action against Theiss and only if there was one they could then call a (technical) foul. But since there was no foul called in the first place and there was (obviously) no fraudulent action against Theiss when reviewing, then their hands were tight and couldn't call the foul.
    So he blew the whistle thinking it was a hostile act but not a foul?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post

As a Sixers fan weíve been there a few times with Embiid and he always comes out of it with a foul or a flagrant 2.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    no what was the reasoning lol

Again, no he didn't, the ref blew the whistle to interrupt the game because Theiss was heart... Try to read what you quote upon.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Again, no he didn't, the ref blew the whistle to interrupt the game because Theiss was heart... Try to read what you quote upon.
    No he didnít. He stopped the game because of a possible hostile act, not because Theis was hurt. They donít stop the game for injuries. You need a stoppage in play like a foul etc. the explanation made no sense. I would assume blowing the whistle for hostile act means he saw a foul and they are reviewing to see if flagrant or common foul. How can you blow the whistle for a hostile act but then not be able to call a foul?

https://twitter.com/marcjspears/stat...224868353?s=21

No he didnít. He stopped the game because of a possible hostile act, not because Theis was hurt. They donít stop the game for injuries. You need a stoppage in play like a foul etc. the explanation made no sense. I would assume blowing the whistle for hostile act means he saw a foul and they are reviewing to see if flagrant or common foul. How can you blow the whistle for a hostile act but then not be able to call a foul?

this... it was a ****** thing for the refs to do period.

No he didnít. They donít stop the game for injuries.

Off course they do, they have to!

I can remember the refs interrupting a sure to end with a dunk only a second later break of the Bucks against the Sixers last season, because Embiid was rolling on the floor on the other side of the court and was holding his back after a super block he received by his majesty Giannis...

Dang, quadruple header today on ESPN... Seems like as good a time as any for me to lose some money!

Great games yesterday can't wait for today. Going to a bday party blahhhhhh but I'll be watching

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The Heat are clearly dominant over Denver, which makes the 3rd seeding spot in the West pretty unstable but also causes the Heat to close the distance from the Celtics for the 3rd seed in the East after the Celtics surrendered to Milwaukee yesterday.

Thunder vs. Jazz follows, the Jazz will be able to catch Denver in the 3rd place of the West if they can beat the Thunder who still stand with the league's 10th record and need to drop 11th in order to win the 1st pick from the Sixers and end up with two 1st picks during the up-coming draft night.

Heat blew the doors off that one!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast