Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Imagine hitting the HR that sends your team to the WS and what's in your head rounding third is: "if my shirt gets ripped my wife will be pissed."

These low lifes didn't just cheat, they robbed money from cities and opposing players. They deserve far more than a couple HBPs. But that will have to suffice for now.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it def isnt excessive... you know what is excessive? throwing a 100 mph weapon at a guys head because of a stupid game with intentions to harm them which could kill them/cause blindness/concussion and so very many other things.... You know what also would be excessive? giving the batters the option of rushing the mound with a bat and it being legal and hitting a pitcher in the head with a bad... fun note the force from the ball would likely be more then the force of a bat swung at close range while running...

its a ****ing weapon with an intent to hurt... dont give me that they dont mean to hurt BS... they are throwing a 90-100 mph hardball at a players head.... we have become alright with pitchers throwing at a guys ribs/knees/legs but look down upon the head... there should never have been a time where throwing at a guy is just...

if you want to allow this then put in a rule where if a pitcher throws at the head of a player then the player has the right to rush the mound without any interference from either team... then lets see how many pitchers throw at batters... its ***** ****. Pitchers throwing at batters are basically that kid in school that talks **** and then throws a punch after the teachers/security arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's competition, lol 8 games in a 60 game season is super excessive.
    Yes, flinging 96 MPH fastballs at someone's head is such high level "competition".

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post
    Yep.

Astros need to be punished as a deterrent. If MLB won't do it, hero's like Joe Kelly will.
    Joe Kelly: cheats his way to a championship and headhunts with high 90's heat to endear himself to his teammates and fans, what a HERO.

Can always count on you to be petty af.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post
    Imagine hitting the HR that sends your team to the WS and what's in your head rounding third is: "if my shirt gets ripped my wife will be pissed."

These low lifes didn't just cheat, they robbed money from cities and opposing players. They deserve far more than a couple HBPs. But that will have to suffice for now.
    You are ****ing obsessed with Jose Altuve and that particular moment. Cry about it all you want, it ain't taking away their championship and it ain't gonna make Aaron Judge the 2017 AL MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, flinging 96 MPH fastballs at someone's head is such high level "competition".
    You've clearly never played sports

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You've clearly never played sports
    You are clearly clueless about both me and life in general.

You are clearly clueless about both me and life in general.
    Lol sure thing chief

Certainly is a sure thing.

Certainly is a sure thing.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 07-30-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Joe did what the majority of players, coaches, and fans wish they could have done.
    That said, there is NEVER an excuse to deliberately throw at someone high like that...ever.
    Was that just a control issue on a pitch intended to look like a lack of control?
    My bet is the Dodgers...or at least some of them...talked about this beforehand and Joe volunteered to do the deed.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It's me being petty OR...

Me strongly disagreeing with you and you not being able to handle total conformity to your opinion.

Def one or the other, though. For sure.

Definitely the former but thanks for your input.

Reduced to 5 games after an appeal.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...edium=facebook

Joe Kelly still out there being a baby
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast