Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Joe Kelly Suspended 8 Games

🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

I guess that phony moral high ground didn't work out too well for him.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 07-29-2020 at 11:08 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Bunch of PC pu**ies in the comissioner's office.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

LOL, Kelly got a harsher punishment than the Astros organization. Manfred has taken over for Goodell as the worst commissioner.

Thatís the equivalent to 22 games in a normal season... what a joke lol

Zero tolerance is zero tolerance. I thought you guys were all sticklers for not bending or breaking MLB's rules....

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

i agree here... zero tolerance man period... go hard or dont go at all. I am not a fan of throwing at people ever even if its the stros.... let me say this.. the facial expressions from kelly was god tier and one of the funniest things i have seen in baseball... i am now a fan of this dude lol

I'm especially not a fan of it due to the ongoing pandemic. No need to give these guys an excuse to all clump together and scream at each other, if not much worse.

Grow the **** up and think of the bigger picture here. Seeking some sort of revenge on the Astros is likely to hurt the offending team way more than it actually hurts the Astros.

Kelly deserves it. If that fastball ended up hitting Bregman his life could've been changed forever. Absolutely no place for head hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm especially not a fan of it due to the ongoing pandemic. No need to give these guys an excuse to all clump together and scream at each other, if not much worse.

Grow the **** up and think of the bigger picture here. Seeking some sort of revenge on the Astros is likely to hurt the offending team way more than it actually hurts the Astros.
    It's competition, lol 8 games in a 60 game season is super excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's competition, lol 8 games in a 60 game season is super excessive.
    it def isnt excessive... you know what is excessive? throwing a 100 mph weapon at a guys head because of a stupid game with intentions to harm them which could kill them/cause blindness/concussion and so very many other things.... You know what also would be excessive? giving the batters the option of rushing the mound with a bat and it being legal and hitting a pitcher in the head with a bad... fun note the force from the ball would likely be more then the force of a bat swung at close range while running...

its a ****ing weapon with an intent to hurt... dont give me that they dont mean to hurt BS... they are throwing a 90-100 mph hardball at a players head.... we have become alright with pitchers throwing at a guys ribs/knees/legs but look down upon the head... there should never have been a time where throwing at a guy is just...

if you want to allow this then put in a rule where if a pitcher throws at the head of a player then the player has the right to rush the mound without any interference from either team... then lets see how many pitchers throw at batters... its ***** ****. Pitchers throwing at batters are basically that kid in school that talks **** and then throws a punch after the teachers/security arrive.

8 games is harsh but it could have been worse but come on 8 games like seriously this is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it def isnt excessive... you know what is excessive? throwing a 100 mph weapon at a guys head because of a stupid game with intentions to harm them which could kill them/cause blindness/concussion and so very many other things.... You know what also would be excessive? giving the batters the option of rushing the mound with a bat and it being legal and hitting a pitcher in the head with a bad... fun note the force from the ball would likely be more then the force of a bat swung at close range while running...

its a ****ing weapon with an intent to hurt... dont give me that they dont mean to hurt BS... they are throwing a 90-100 mph hardball at a players head.... we have become alright with pitchers throwing at a guys ribs/knees/legs but look down upon the head... there should never have been a time where throwing at a guy is just...

if you want to allow this then put in a rule where if a pitcher throws at the head of a player then the player has the right to rush the mound without any interference from either team... then lets see how many pitchers throw at batters... its ***** ****. Pitchers throwing at batters are basically that kid in school that talks **** and then throws a punch after the teachers/security arrive.
    ^This

But look at all the harm Kelly took with those hits he gave up to the Astros in the WS,

....................oh wait, he never faced the Astros in the WS
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Bunch of PC pu**ies in the comissioner's office.
    Yep.

Astros need to be punished as a deterrent. If MLB won't do it, hero's like Joe Kelly will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast