Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when did it become right to throw a 90-100 mph fastball at a guy and think that is just desserts? all these idiots that say do it id love to see you stand in the box and let a guy throw a hard ball at you 90-100mph... ****ing idiocy man. It could kill a guy
    Probably like, a century ago

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Probably like, a century ago
    nope even today we have these old school morons who worry more about wins/titles in a sport they dont even play that want teams to throw at guys to put them in their place because of the old school idiotic thinking of baseball in general.. what is shocking is we have seen guys like chris benoit kill their families and themselves and other players commit suicide from head related damage and yet we still are alright with guys throwing a weapon at 100 mph at other guys heads and think welp that is baseball and because so and so watched a home run or celebrated a home run he deserves said ball to head.

kelly is being celebrated as a hero for almost hitting a guy in the ehad with a faseball twice all because the organization cheated........................................... .......... really think about how insanely ****ing moronic that is... the dodgers/yankees and every other fan that thinks this is alright or justified for videotaping should go seek help

kelly facial expressions were hilarious and i am a fan but he should have done that by striking the guy out and not throwing at the guy before striking him out... gloat/dance/back flip and moon walk when you strike an astros player out and i am all for it.... never ever throw at a guy period... not in the legs or ribs or let alone the head.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-30-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Does not mean they don't deserve to get thrown at because they do and it will probably only get worse

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Does not mean they don't deserve to get thrown at because they do and it will probably only get worse

just gonna stop posting in here if the idiocy is running rampant like this... take a step back and think about life over a ****ing baseball game genius.

omg the organization cheated so the player deserves this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efEcn4auUhY

seek help
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-30-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Raymond Johnson Chapman (January 15, 1891 – August 17, 1920) was an American baseball player. ... Chapman was hit in the head by a pitch thrown by Yankees pitcher Carl Mays and died 12 hours later. He is the only Major League Baseball player to die from an injury received during an MLB game.

you want other non related articles of a guy getting literally punched with less force and dying from said punch? the fact that it is possible should tell anyone with a heart that it shouldnt be in the game period. People have died from less head contact then a 90-100 mph baseball in the head.

no helmet back then but how many guys threw at 95-100 back then?
    To be fair, I think the baseballs back then were a lot more akin to a rock than a ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Plunk them in the hip or side every game here on out. There is nothing to gain from headhunting, in fact it can be quite dangerous with dire consequences. Pop em in the hip with 98.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But Joe Kelly was funny as hell telling them to shut their ***** up
    Correa and his self righteous, douche face when Kelly was giving him the business is the best sports moment of the last calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by BarvestoBraves View Post
    Plunk them in the hip or side every game here on out. There is nothing to gain from headhunting, in fact it can be quite dangerous with dire consequences. Pop em in the hip with 98.
    I'm fine with that. But as long as they get what's coming to them. They need to be punished. It's the MLB's fault.

Chapman died in the days where they used the same baseball for multiple innings, didn't have batting helmets, and spitting on the ball was allowed.. That combined with the atmospheric conditions (late afternoon start, twilight when he was struck) made it impossible to react and he didn't even see the ball coming. It's not ok to headhunt but that is a case of a tragic fluke in my eyes. Its been 100 years since that happened. I guess you can argue its only a matter of time but I highly doubt it ever happens again.

Again I do not condone the practice.

nope even today we have these old school morons who worry more about wins/titles in a sport they dont even play that want teams to throw at guys to put them in their place because of the old school idiotic thinking of baseball in general.. what is shocking is we have seen guys like chris benoit kill their families and themselves and other players commit suicide from head related damage and yet we still are alright with guys throwing a weapon at 100 mph at other guys heads and think welp that is baseball and because so and so watched a home run or celebrated a home run he deserves said ball to head.

kelly is being celebrated as a hero for almost hitting a guy in the ehad with a faseball twice all because the organization cheated........................................... .......... really think about how insanely ****ing moronic that is... the dodgers/yankees and every other fan that thinks this is alright or justified for videotaping should go seek help

kelly facial expressions were hilarious and i am a fan but he should have done that by striking the guy out and not throwing at the guy before striking him out... gloat/dance/back flip and moon walk when you strike an astros player out and i am all for it.... never ever throw at a guy period... not in the legs or ribs or let alone the head.
    No I meant that it became right (in players eyes) to throw at hitters heads like forever ago. Walter Johnson would do it.

That still isnt ok lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

People called for Bautista's head when he did the bat flip... is cheating worse than a bat flip?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Ooh! Free bases to a powerhouse offense sounds like a great way to get back at them!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    People called for Bautista's head when he did the bat flip... is cheating worse than a bat flip?
    Baseball fans always amaze me. Something harmless like a bat flip is offensive, but something childish like trying to injure an opponent is ok....
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Baseball fans always amaze me. Something harmless like a bat flip is offensive, but something childish like trying to injure an opponent is ok....
    That's why they call it the unwritten rules. If one wrote these rules down they would appear so stupid that even dumb old time baseball fans might realize what fools they are. **** the unwritten rules.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast