Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Astros don't deserve to get beaned. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yes they do. Make them as uncomfortable as possible in the box. If they go into every game knowing a couple guys are getting drilled, it'll be in their heads ever AB.

Half my face is made of titanium plates and screws. I was a pitcher in high school and caught a line drive with my cheek. I agree. No beanballs.

Between the should blades? You bet. They cost a lot of opposing players (and cities) a lot of money. If the Commish refuses to police them, it's up to the Joe Kelly's of the world.

I just ordered his jersey on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post
    Who hits the homerun that sends your team to the WS and the only thing you're thinking about while you're rounding third is "don't rip my shirt off or my wife will be pissed!"

The Astros have earned every fastball at their back from now until forever.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post
    Half my face is made of titanium plates and screws. I was a pitcher in high school and caught a line drive with my cheek. I agree. No beanballs.

Between the should blades? You bet. They cost a lot of opposing players (and cities) a lot of money. If the Commish refuses to police them, it's up to the Joe Kelly's of the world.

I just ordered his jersey on Amazon.
    No you didn't. Amazon doesn't sell Joe Kelly jerseys.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Astros don't deserve to get beaned. That's ridiculous.
    🐐

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yes they do. Make them as uncomfortable as possible in the box. If they go into every game knowing a couple guys are getting drilled, it'll be in their heads ever AB.
    No, that's physical battery and can result in severe injury. It may seem like poetic justice but it's nothing less than using a weapon.

I hope it continues to phase out of the game just like fighting has in hockey. Its stupid.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by super. View Post

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmaooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Love Joe Kelly's memes like I am dying of laughter

Love that the Dodgers beat the Asterisks to sweep the 2 game series...must be harder by not knowing every pitch that is coming and having to guess...bunch of cheaters!!!

no they dont... its stupid... i guess the yankees do as well then right considering how they have cheated as well? no its wrong period.

when did it become right to throw a 90-100 mph fastball at a guy and think that is just desserts? all these idiots that say do it id love to see you stand in the box and let a guy throw a hard ball at you 90-100mph... ****ing idiocy man. It could kill a guy

Lol nobody is dying from a HBP

But Joe Kelly was funny as hell telling them to shut their ***** up

Lol nobody is dying from a HBP
    Raymond Johnson Chapman (January 15, 1891 – August 17, 1920) was an American baseball player. ... Chapman was hit in the head by a pitch thrown by Yankees pitcher Carl Mays and died 12 hours later. He is the only Major League Baseball player to die from an injury received during an MLB game.

you want other non related articles of a guy getting literally punched with less force and dying from said punch? the fact that it is possible should tell anyone with a heart that it shouldnt be in the game period. People have died from less head contact then a 90-100 mph baseball in the head.

no helmet back then but how many guys threw at 95-100 back then?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-30-2020 at 09:35 AM.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-crime/192069/

guy pushed and falls hits his head on ground and dies... falling and smacking head on ground is just as bad as taking a 90plus mph fastball to the temple with a helmet... dont give me that he isnt gonna die ********.... throwing at someone should be a ****ing crime because its a weapon.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast