Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Astros will never hear the end of it nor will they always be the villain

Being a Red Sox fan, when I see the Astros players getting thrown at...something about it just warms my heart. It really does because they deserve it even in this shortened season. Definitely love Joe Kelly of the Dodgers mocking the Astros too to boot. This is what y'all Astros fans have to look forward to. Y'all simply will never hear the end of it nor will any of the teams around the league allow you to forget what you are. Bunch of cheaters.

Joe Kelly is even more of a ***** than all of the Astros for going head hunting with a 3-0 fastball. The Stros deserve to get beaned but there's never an excuse to head hunt especially when it's a 3-0 count.

When will the Astros no longer be the villain?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Being a Red Sox fan, when I see the Astros players getting thrown at...something about it just warms my heart. It really does because they deserve it even in this shortened season. Definitely love Joe Kelly of the Dodgers mocking the Astros too to boot. This is what y'all Astros fans have to look forward to. Y'all simply will never hear the end of it nor will any of the teams around the league allow you to forget what you are. Bunch of cheaters.
    Red Sox are convicted cheaters as well. Cool to see that you're a giant hypocrite.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Joe Kelly is even more of a ***** than all of the Astros for going head hunting with a 3-0 fastball. The Stros deserve to get beaned but there's never an excuse to head hunt especially when it's a 3-0 count.

I agree with you about head hunting, but it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone throwing at Bregman and Correa. Those two seem like complete dbags who tried to play victim w the whole trash can thing. F them.

I'd feel kind of bad if it was anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Red Sox are convicted cheaters as well. Cool to see that you're a giant hypocrite.
    Okay but we didn't cheat as bad as the Astros and the whole Black Sox scandal was like what over a century ago? Whereas the Astros cheated to win a World Series...buzzers and a camera out in center or was it left field giving you guys practically every advantage? The 2017 title the Astros didn't even earn. Y'all will always be the Houston Asterisks in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post

Who wouldn't want to throw intentionally at them though?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I agree with you about head hunting, but it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone throwing at Bregman and Correa. Those two seem like complete dbags who tried to play victim w the whole trash can thing. F them.

Thank you...someone who doesn't feel bad for those Astros

Okay but we didn't cheat as bad as the Astros and the whole Black Sox scandal was like what over a century ago? Whereas the Astros cheated to win a World Series...buzzers and a camera out in center or was it left field giving you guys practically every advantage? The 2017 title the Astros didn't even earn. Y'all will always be the Houston Asterisks in my opinion.
    Holy **** are you really a Red Sox fan and you think the Black Sox is part of their lore?

Who wouldn't want to throw intentionally at them though?
    Re-read my post. They deserve to get beaned, just not in the head. Throwing a 96 mph fastball at somebodies head has a possibility of killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

I don't think you read my post correctly either...

You guys? I'm not an Astros fan; though I did really enjoy watching the '17 World Series (as well as all the other recent October meltdowns by the Dodgers). Either way about it, cheating is cheating. You support one group of cheaters while looking down on another, which makes you a hypocrite.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Holy **** are you really a Red Sox fan and you think the Black Sox is part of their lore?
    Lofl....I think so. Was wondering how he was trying to connect the Black Sox to the Astros and/or Red Sox. I believe you have illuminated the answer.

I always thought throwing at your opponent was one of the most immature things about baseball. Really childish
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Who hits the homerun that sends your team to the WS and the only thing you're thinking about while you're rounding third is "don't rip my shirt off or my wife will be pissed!"

The Astros have earned every fastball at their back from now until forever.

Astros don't deserve to get beaned. That's ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast