Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Holy ****. Haha

The Hopkins link (only one I clicked due to other either being fake news or not reliable sources) admit the death rate is a severe flu season at worst. Even stipulating the deaths from Covid 19 rate is accurate (a much disputed topic) they say it's 673k deaths worldwide through today.

They quote WHO flu estimates at 290-650k annually worldwide. This is a drastic underestimate considering 61k died of the flu just in the US alone 2 years ago. That number would translate to 1.4 million worldwide if the flu affected everywhere the same (it doesn't but America doesn't also somehow have twice the death rate of the flu than everywhere besides the US). Even if you trust the 650k number whatever we end up with this year will be less than a million ie a bad flu.

I didn't mean to say it was the same virus as the flu. It's bad for old people and fatties and unhealthy people which is probably why it doesn't affect Africa much (there aren't many fatties or unhealthy people still alive there). All I argue is that it's not worth the enormous negative consequences we're imposing on ourselves, almost entirely because cheeto Benito has got to go!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No, not really. Thanks for asking though. I'm just a rational human being with a little bit of compassion that doesn't latch on to the nearest conspiracy theory that seemingly backs up the mindless partisan horse **** I love so much.
    I have compassion as I live in a hot spot. I've known on a personal level 8 people who have had it, and countless more people I've heard of. The only person I know who died of it was over 70, fat, and had tons of underlying conditions related to being fat for a long time.

I want to find these people whose lives have been devastated by this virus. There seem not really to be any, and certainly not compared to the Spanish flu.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I have compassion as I live in a hot spot. I've known on a personal level 8 people who have had it, and countless more people I've heard of. The only person I know who died of it was over 70, fat, and had tons of underlying conditions related to being fat for a long time.

I want to find these people whose lives have been devastated by this virus. There seem not really to be any, and certainly not compared to the Spanish flu.
    Who is comparing this to the Spanish flu? Apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm just a rational human being with a little bit of compassion
    I literally just spat out my Sweetwater 420 from laughter.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I literally just spat out my Sweetwater 420 from laughter.
    It's the type of crap you see on Reddit. 'If you disagree with me you're not compassionate/a good person/being nice/a decent person' etc. Very effete, ambiguous, and feel goody.

We're talking about scientific data (or at least I am) for God's sake. Mortality rate charts don't care about feelings.

Good to see the poor, mistreated victims consoling each other.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The last refuge of a man without an argument: feminine emotional blackmail. Sadly that doesn't work on the internet which is autistic by its nature - it doesn't care about your feelings.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post

Because you don't know any?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Because you don't know any?
    How many do you know? And for starters, if you say a bunch, you're a liar.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Through one degree, at least a half dozen deaths.

I'd say that's a bunch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Through one degree, at least a half dozen deaths.

I'd say that's a bunch.

If that's the case, you are a rarity. However, I don't believe that's the case. At all.

If that's the case, you are a rarity. However, I don't believe that's the case. At all.
    Um, you know 150k people died from this, right..?

Rarity..?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Teacher strikes?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Um, you know 150k people died from this, right..?

Rarity..?

Sorry wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Teacher strikes?

I know people who have lost people very close to them and Ive had scares. Im sure on something as big as the internet we encounter people who have lost love ones. Try not to be an ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast