Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I have compassion as I live in a hot spot. I've known on a personal level 8 people who have had it, and countless more people I've heard of. The only person I know who died of it was over 70, fat, and had tons of underlying conditions related to being fat for a long time.

I want to find these people whose lives have been devastated by this virus. There seem not really to be any, and certainly not compared to the Spanish flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Because you don't know any?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How many do you know? And for starters, if you say a bunch, you're a liar.
    This is how it went. I will simply quote it since I did misspeak earlier about the first post being from you not Flea. You literally ask how many do people know and then say they are lying if it is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    This is how it went. I will simply quote it since I did misspeak earlier about the first post being from you not Flea. You literally ask how many do people know and then say they are lying if it is a lot.
    You are literally that dense. Knowing somebody that knows a person is not you knowing that person. So yeah....you don't know anyone.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Losing a loved one is very devastating. But again, third party knowledge is not personally knowing. This isn't a hard concept to wrap your head around unless you're intentionally being obtuse.
    You know what else shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp? The fact that just because one hasn't personally (or first hand) been affected by something, it doesn't mean said thing either isn't real or isn't deadly serious.

Despite it being around for the entirety of my life, I don't personally know a single person who has gotten HIV/AIDS. Yet, you don't see me going around trying to trivialize HIV/AIDS or telling people they are liars if they know a decent amount of people who have had it.

Real mind-blowing stuff, huh?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-01-2020 at 03:13 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

No wonder we are handling this pandemic worse then any other 1st world country. We just got to many stupid people running around doing idiotic things doing a pandemic. This virus don't give a damn about your personal rights or your belief in it's existence.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-01-2020 at 03:30 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

I guess all the medical folks, who are treating Corvid patients, are lying to. All those who fly to hotspot to help these medical professionals are in on the hoax.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

You are literally that dense. Knowing somebody that knows a person is not you knowing that person. So yeah....you don't know anyone.
    What?

Alright let's walk through this just to be as clear as possible so you can point out the issue.

Claim: "I want to find these people whose lives have been devastated by this virus. There seem not really to be any"

Question: "Because you don't know any?"

You: "How many do you know? And for starters, if you say a bunch, you're a liar."

How many people do you know that have been devastated is the question based on the context above. You say losing a loved one is devastating and that happened to two people I know (one of them lost two family members). I gave examples of friends of mine needing to post on social media for help due to devastating economical/healthcare issues as well, that isn't quite the same fine if that's what you are referencing. These are still examples of people who I know, who are devastated in some ways by this and some of them directly due to family dying of covid. That is what was being asked for who I know that has been devastated and those people have.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-01-2020 at 03:37 PM.

How is highly suspecting that no one in this forum has personally experienced a bunch of covid deaths classified as partisan beliefs?
    Very funny.

Since you are into splitting hairs, let me explain to you that it impossible to “personally experience a bunch of covid deaths.” You can personally experience one, and that personal experience would last a very short time.

Add to it, you’d be hard pressed to post here as a result (despite the obvious number of apparently braindead posters on PSD).

Now if you are talking about being affected personally by covid deaths, well, that’s another story, but, hey, I can only work with what I got.

For the record I said I know over a half dozen people THROUGH ONE DEGREE that died. My neighbors uncle, my moms cousin, my family friends office manager, etc.

Do I "know" these people? I've met them before, I've talked to them before. I dont have their number saved in my phone.

Not really sure where that lands..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's all make believe until at least half of dbroncsinmo's immediate family and friends get wiped out by COVID-19.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's a boredface lie!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You know what else shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp? The fact that just because one hasn't personally (or first hand) been affected by something, it doesn't mean said thing either isn't real or isn't deadly serious.

Despite it being around for the entirety of my life, I don't personally know a single person who has gotten HIV/AIDS. Yet, you don't see me going around trying to trivialize HIV/AIDS or telling people they are liars if they know a decent amount of people who have had it.

Real mind-blowing stuff, huh?
    I know someone who lost their entire business that they’ve worked their entire lives for. They now have to file for bankruptcy and are on the verge of being homeless. The area they lived in had less than 75 cases.

Do you have any compassion for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I absolutely do. This isn't a one or the other type of situation. No surprise that you have trouble seeing that though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, I absolutely do. This isn't a one or the other type of situation. No surprise that you have trouble seeing that though.
    And what are you going to do about the businesses that are being forced to close? There should have been zero reason why they should have been forced to close if they had little to no cases

What am I going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I know someone who lost their entire business that they’ve worked their entire lives for. They now have to file for bankruptcy and are on the verge of being homeless. The area they lived in had less than 75 cases.

Do you have any compassion for them?

Who wouldn’t?

Too bad you have to hate them now that they’re poor.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast