Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not sure but there is a big difference from 8 games plus the post season and 82 games plus the post season... if any league intends to make it hockey/basketball would be ideal as long as they cut their regular season in half... if they dont no player will stay in a bubble from christmas-september.
    I was genuinely curious. Did only playoff eligible teams restart? When do playoffs start?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I was genuinely curious. Did only playoff eligible teams restart? When do playoffs start?
    nono its a bubble so basically all teams that were near the 8th seed or above the 8th seed started for 8 games in both conferences.... anyone within 4 games i believe of the 8th seed then has a playoff before the playoffs start which is a best of 3 where the 9th seed would have to win 2 straight but the 8th seed would have to win just 1... which means the nba season is like maybe 40 games? all rounds are best of 7 once we are in the playoffs which is a far cry from an 82 game season in a bubble followed by a playoff season.

the math is slightly off but its a huge difference from playing an entire season in a bubble which no big name player will do.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Question from the gym today - how many different courts is the nba using?
    4 for games and 8 for practices.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    4 for games and 8 for practices.
    It was only 3 War.

HP Field House (secondary court), Visa Athletic Center (Tertiary court) and "The Arena" (primary court).

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It was only 3 War.

HP Field House (secondary court), Visa Athletic Center (Tertiary court) and "The Arena" (primary court).
    Ah. My bad.

7 officials have opted out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456