Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 230
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,679

    Game #64: Los Angeles Lakers (49-14) vs Los Angeles Clippers (44-20)

    Clippers currently lead the season series 2-1

    Clippers won the first 2 meetings on opening night and Xmas. Lakers won the 3rd meeting on a Sunday afternoon in March before the pandemic.

    Lakers without Rondo. Clippers without Lou.

    Gameday Thursday July 30th, 2020 @ 6:30 pm PST on TNT

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    817
    Go Lakers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,104
    Finally the games count!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,331
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Clippers currently lead the season series 2-1

    Clippers won the first 2 meetings on opening night and Xmas. Lakers won the 3rd meeting on a Sunday afternoon in March before the pandemic.

    Lakers without Rondo. Clippers without Lou.

    Gameday Thursday July 30th, 2020 @ 6:30 pm PST on TNT
    Clippers by 20

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,331
    Los Angeles Lakers*forward Anthony Davis may miss the team's first seeding game against the*Los Angeles Clippers*due to an eye injury.

    "There is some concern that he potentially will not play Thursday, but weíre hopeful that he does," Lakers head coach Frank Vogel*told reporters*Tuesday.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,046
    We wont need AD for this one...

    Our top Dawgs being JR Smith and Waiters should be able to hand their business.

    Maybe Caruso will step it up with Rondo out.

    So just curious, 8 games and then playoffs?

    Are they sticking with the original playoff format or will round one be best if 5?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,104
    AD needs to wear Goggles!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    We wont need AD for this one...

    Our top Dawgs being JR Smith and Waiters should be able to hand their business.

    Maybe Caruso will step it up with Rondo out.

    So just curious, 8 games and then playoffs?

    Are they sticking with the original playoff format or will round one be best if 5?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Jr/Dion SWISSSSSHHH CHEESE have been surprisingly good pickups..


    I believe in Carushow! He ran the offense very well last game

    Yes, 8games to decide team seedlings/matchups

    7game series all the way through

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,317
    Yeah I donít think we need to push AD or LeBron for these 8 games. Get them some run but really need to focus on getting a playoff rotation set and seeing who can do what in each role.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,104
    Just need 3 wins to kick up 1 seed

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Clippers by 20
    No Montrezl

    Clippers by 10

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,922
    Lakers wn, with or without AD

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,922
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Jr/Dion SWISSSSSHHH CHEESE have been surprisingly good pickups..


    I believe in Carushow! He ran the offense very well last game

    Yes, 8games to decide team seedlings/matchups

    7game series all the way through
    Swish Cheese gonna bring us to the next level. No I donít mean they are going to dominate, but they are going to fill the holes that our team has hen it comes to ball handling, penetrating, playmaking, scoring and 3 pt shooting to make this team just more complete. They will also be very helpful when Bron s off the court.

    So happy about this huge break when it concerns the Lakers ability to get the highest levels of lay from JR/Dion/Kuz. It completely reset the league and made it so everyone in the nba is coming from the same starting point. Kuz started late, and Dion and JR just started, but the shutdown brought everyone to there level of newness. And Iím sure that The three of them were among the hardest workers during the pause...so in actuality they are probably ahead of a lot of players on other teams when it comes to there overall basketball groove. As always the only thing that can damper our ish is injuries. Letís avoid these injuries and this is about to be a very fun playoff run. I also think no fans is only going to make Bron a scarier beast out there. I think all nba players play better with no fans...itís just less pressure in general, less distractions and easier to focus, it just is. Players enjoy the fans no doubt, but I think players play better in the gym without the distractions. I think this is going to make Bron a lot harder to deal with, when that much distraction is taken away from a guy who is already mentally a step ahead of everyone else already.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,331
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No Montrezl

    Clippers by 10
    No AD

    Clippers by 30

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,034
    AD is always getting hurt..
    Last edited by LF85; 07-29-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •