Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Game day!!!!

Enough of the Clipper BS bro

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Enough of the Clipper BS bro
    Huh? Not sure if this was directed at me cause I said nothing really about the Clippers. Nothing positive anyways....

Also, this is the Lakers/Clippers game thread - we're not supposed to mention the Clippers at all? That would make it seem like we're scared of them. I'm ready with the team at hand to go battle against anyone. We made our bed now its time to go sleep in it.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 07-30-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Huh? Not sure if this was directed at me cause I said nothing really about the Clippers. Nothing positive anyways....

Also, this is the Lakers/Clippers game thread - we're not supposed to mention the Clippers at all? That would make it seem like we're scared of them. I'm ready with the team at hand to go battle against anyone. We made our bed now its time to go sleep in it.
    Nah.. I think its for the guy who always trolls the forum LaVar Ball AKA P&G Realist AKA KB-Pau-DH12 AKA I cant remember the one before that one AKA I cant remember this one as well..

First time for a while I agree with you.

Lol it was for LaVar.... I know he really thinks Clips are better but to continuously bait everyone with Clippers winning scores in every thread is not helping anything.

Lol it was for LaVar.... I know he really thinks Clips are better but to continuously bait everyone with Clippers winning scores in every thread is not helping anything.
    Or is he because I think he's using reverse psychology on us to movatie us.

This guy is also trying reverse psychology to try to motivate our team!

Ohm Youngmisuk: Paul George on Lakers: Weve got to make the game tough for LeBron, got to make the game tough for AD. Nothing easy for them if they reach the paint weve got to swarm them. So, its just got to be a game where they see multiple bodies and its a physical game for them. via Twitter NotoriousOHM

Easier said than done. There are three other players willing to f your team.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This guy is also trying reverse psychology to try to motivate our team!

Ohm Youngmisuk: Paul George on Lakers: Weve got to make the game tough for LeBron, got to make the game tough for AD. Nothing easy for them if they reach the paint weve got to swarm them. So, its just got to be a game where they see multiple bodies and its a physical game for them. via Twitter NotoriousOHM

Easier said than done. There are three other players willing to f your team.
    Believe it or not, this is why I blast our superstars until they actually win a championship. Quick to call them out when I see other agendas then winning a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Or is he because I think he's using reverse psychology on us to movatie us.
    Lol yes because Lebron and AD check PSD before games

Lol yes because Lebron and AD check PSD before games
    You did say that Magic Johnson reads PSD. Actually you weren't definite on that, you said you were let known that TheMan32 was Magic. He's on everyday, he just doesn't post.

You did say that Magic Johnson reads PSD. Actually you weren't definite on that, you said you were let known that TheMan32 was Magic. He's on everyday, he just doesn't post.
    Lmao I didnt say it was Magic but hes someone, hes always watching and never posts. I was kidding with a guess that it was Magic lol

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast