Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 230
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129
    Game day!!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129
    Enough of the Clipper BS bro

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Enough of the Clipper BS bro
    Huh? Not sure if this was directed at me cause I said nothing really about the Clippers. Nothing positive anyways....

    Also, this is the Lakers/Clippers game thread - we're not supposed to mention the Clippers at all? That would make it seem like we're scared of them. I'm ready with the team at hand to go battle against anyone. We made our bed now its time to go sleep in it.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 07-30-2020 at 12:59 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,065
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Huh? Not sure if this was directed at me cause I said nothing really about the Clippers. Nothing positive anyways....

    Also, this is the Lakers/Clippers game thread - we're not supposed to mention the Clippers at all? That would make it seem like we're scared of them. I'm ready with the team at hand to go battle against anyone. We made our bed now its time to go sleep in it.
    Nah.. I think its for the guy who always trolls the forum LaVar Ball AKA P&G Realist AKA KB-Pau-DH12 AKA I cant remember the one before that one AKA I cant remember this one as well..

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,428
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Huh? Not sure if this was directed at me cause I said nothing really about the Clippers. Nothing positive anyways....

    Also, this is the Lakers/Clippers game thread - we're not supposed to mention the Clippers at all? That would make it seem like we're scared of them. I'm ready with the team at hand to go battle against anyone. We made our bed now its time to go sleep in it.
    First time for a while I agree with you.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129
    Lol it was for LaVar.... I know he really thinks Clips are better but to continuously bait everyone with Clippers winning scores in every thread is not helping anything.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol it was for LaVar.... I know he really thinks Clips are better but to continuously bait everyone with Clippers winning scores in every thread is not helping anything.
    Or is he because I think he's using reverse psychology on us to movatie us.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,967
    This guy is also trying reverse psychology to try to motivate our team!


    Ohm Youngmisuk: Paul George on Lakers: Weve got to make the game tough for LeBron, got to make the game tough for AD. Nothing easy for them if they reach the paint weve got to swarm them. So, its just got to be a game where they see multiple bodies and its a physical game for them. via Twitter NotoriousOHM

    Easier said than done. There are three other players willing to f your team.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This guy is also trying reverse psychology to try to motivate our team!


    Ohm Youngmisuk: Paul George on Lakers: Weve got to make the game tough for LeBron, got to make the game tough for AD. Nothing easy for them if they reach the paint weve got to swarm them. So, its just got to be a game where they see multiple bodies and its a physical game for them. via Twitter NotoriousOHM

    Easier said than done. There are three other players willing to f your team.
    Believe it or not, this is why I blast our superstars until they actually win a championship. Quick to call them out when I see other agendas then winning a championship.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Or is he because I think he's using reverse psychology on us to movatie us.
    Lol yes because Lebron and AD check PSD before games

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,229
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol yes because Lebron and AD check PSD before games
    You did say that Magic Johnson reads PSD. Actually you weren't definite on that, you said you were let known that TheMan32 was Magic. He's on everyday, he just doesn't post.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    You did say that Magic Johnson reads PSD. Actually you weren't definite on that, you said you were let known that TheMan32 was Magic. He's on everyday, he just doesn't post.
    Lmao I didnt say it was Magic but hes someone, hes always watching and never posts. I was kidding with a guess that it was Magic lol

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,129

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •