Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 350
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,732
    Whereís this hard to get out one through nine line-up Brodie was talking about?

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Matz seems to be overthrowing. It seems like heís trying to strike everyone out rather than just focusing on getting outs however he can based on the batter.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    Whereís this hard to get out one through nine line-up Brodie was talking about?
    Iíd rather put it on the players performing poorly, but thatís just me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,320
    Drew Smith lookin legit in back to back appearances. Gotta like that. Iím a fan of this kid so far.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Iíd rather put it on the players performing poorly, but thatís just me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Feeling Drew Smith. Glad he is healthy again.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Iíd rather put it on the players performing poorly, but thatís just me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously. Perform to the back of your baseball card or **** off.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    I really want to see the Mets take a lead and have Diaz be called on to close it out, and have him make it look effortless. However, I would bet everything that I own that at best one of those three things happens tonight.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,320
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Seriously. Perform to the back of your baseball card or **** off.
    Still early in the game and season. I appreciate the passion tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,732
    Ball not carrying for the Mets. Thatís the fourth of fifth ball a Met has hit this season at home that looked to me like it was out and it died on the warning track.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    This offense looks terrible

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Still early in the game and season. I appreciate the passion tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just tired of the excuses with this team. Other teams have players who are expected to perform and do.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Just tired of the excuses with this team. Other teams have players who are expected to perform and do.
    Iíll write off the 15-1 loss, but the other two should have been Wís. 1. Diaz (enough said there) and 2. bases juiced nobody out two runs down closer struggling and you just score one. No excuses there.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Why the **** is every swing a ****ing golf swing?!

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    Iíll write off the 15-1 loss, but the other two should have been Wís. 1. Diaz (enough said there) and 2. bases juiced nobody out two runs down closer struggling and you just score one. No excuses there.
    With the Diaz blown save, itís easy to focus on his failure in that game because of the moment. However, he made one mistake. The offense made multiple mistakes prior to that point, and after.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •