Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Portland wants to win at any cost. OKC will take on Horfords contract if the picks are right
    Stop being a Sixers fan [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yea like I said you donít know what you are talking about. You can always throw in a plethora of picks and other assets not just those 2.

If youíre going to lose Booker might as well trade him for the young clutch stud with an already elite scoring skill set that busted his *** the other night for 25-8-10. But hey, you donít know what youíre talking about
    sorry but your entire argument is simply "I want this to happen so it will and thats a fact!"

dont bother with the "you dont know what your talking about" either - its your opinion vs mine. your posts are worth exactly the same (and you havent actually said anything that defends these possible deals). except only one of us is being a huge homer.

shall we go ask a few suns fans to see what they think about booker for nunn, herro and some firsts? id love to hear what other assets the heat could throw in to shift this deal from laughably bad to possibly could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    if... then you can find much better!
    seriously - is this guy for real?

if booker is on the block (which is far less likely than it was a month ago) id bet a team or 2 could beat an offer of nunn and some picks pretty easily.

speaking of which, what picks does miami even own? (genuinely curious)

this website: https://basketball.******.com/nba/dr...rafts/detailed

says their 2021 and 2023 picks go to okc
    so they have their own firsts in 2020 and 2022? are those even tradeable?

for 2nd round picks they have the less favorable 2nd rounder in 2022 between phi/den

and then owe a 2nd rounder to different teams for the next 7 drafts?

my point is, what are they going to sweeten this already "amazing" deal with? a 2022 late first?

Quote Originally Posted by MHbasketball View Post
    seriously - is this guy for real?

if booker is on the block (which is far less likely than it was a month ago) id bet a team or 2 could beat an offer of nunn and some picks pretty easily.

speaking of which, what picks does miami even own? (genuinely curious)

this website: https://basketball.******.com/nba/dr...rafts/detailed

says their 2021 and 2023 picks go to okc
    so they have their own firsts in 2020 and 2022? are those even tradeable?

for 2nd round picks they have the less favorable 2nd rounder in 2022 between phi/den

and then owe a 2nd rounder to different teams for the next 7 drafts?

my point is, what are they going to sweeten this already "amazing" deal with? a 2022 late first?

Actually, he is for real! Or... he believes he is!
    He jumps in every single post in here and only posts nonsense, even worst, all his suggestions are utter nonsense!

Portland wants to win at any cost. OKC will take on Horfords contract if the picks are right
    Of course Portland wants to win... everybody does! They will therefore be adding a SF with all the money they have before they ever hit the lux tax threshold and will keep CJ too.

Why would they trade CJ to Philly and load with Harris' insane contract, if they can deal with the Celtics (who would happily damp some salary this season) and S&T Whiteside (on a lesser contract) for Hayward's (expiring) contract?

EDIT: You know that Whiteside will count in a S&T for his previous contract value, even if the new one on the S&T is of 5M, don't you?

Then they will resign Hayward a season later for a (much) lesser contract, add the picks they will be drafting and enjoy the ride!

OKC already has collected an army of picks for which they don't have space for all, no way they will ever add Horford's bad contract which has another three season's to expire. I'm not even sure if they want to trade CP3 anymore... I guess It will all depend on how well they will do in the upcoming playoffs, but in any case, for them adding Horford's contract it's a wild dream of yours.
    Last edited by mouseslept; 08-12-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Of course Portland wants to win... everybody does! They will therefore be adding a SF with all the money they have before they ever hit the lux tax threshold and will keep CJ too.

Why would they trade CJ to Philly and load with Harris' insane contract, if they can deal with the Celtics (who would happily damp some salary this season) and S&T Whiteside (on a lesser contract) for Hayward's (expiring) contract?

EDIT: You know that Whiteside will count in a S&T for his previous contract value, even if the new one on the S&T is of 5M, don't you?

Then they will resign Hayward a season later for a (much) lesser contract, add the picks they will be drafting and enjoy the ride!

OKC already has collected an army of picks for which they don't have space for all, no way they will ever add Horford's bad contract which has another three season's to expire. I'm not even sure if they want to trade CP3 anymore... I guess It will all depend on how well they will do in the upcoming playoffs, but in any case, for them adding Horford's contract it's a wild dream of yours.
    Don't think your Whiteside S/T scenario can be done. That rule you're talking about would apply to Portland, not Boston. Boston is over the cap so they would need a contract/s almost equaling Haywards.

And as for OKC, the were reports last trade deadline that they were willing to take on bad contracts with assets attached. Just so happened they got hot the couple of weeks leading up to the trade deadline and they got cold feet on any deal. Chose to ride hot streak.

I agree with you on Horfords contract, one of the worst in the league. But there will be a few rebuilding teams willing to take it on if Philly makes it worth it for them.

Youíre obsessed.
    him and giannis have been on this with me for years... their hate for the sixers is glorious

Don't think your Whiteside S/T scenario can be done. That rule you're talking about would apply to Portland, not Boston. Boston is over the cap so they would need a contract/s almost equaling Haywards.

And as for OKC, the were reports last trade deadline that they were willing to take on bad contracts with assets attached. Just so happened they got hot the couple of weeks leading up to the trade deadline and they got cold feet on any deal. Chose to ride hot streak.

I agree with you on Horfords contract, one of the worst in the league. But there will be a few rebuilding teams willing to take it on if Philly makes it worth it for them.
    The S&T can be done, any trade which will cause a team above the apron to shed salary and end up below the apron can be done... But the Cs don't even need to be above the apron if they are after such a trade, all they have to do is reject Theis' T.O., do the trade and then resign Theis back on the same contract.

Yeah, i know the reports too... they were even saying that Gallo will sign with the Heat on a S&T... none of this ever happened, actually most "reports" don't happen.

Horford's contract is not trade able, at least not in this environment.

sorry but your entire argument is simply "I want this to happen so it will and thats a fact!"

dont bother with the "you dont know what your talking about" either - its your opinion vs mine. your posts are worth exactly the same (and you havent actually said anything that defends these possible deals). except only one of us is being a huge homer.

shall we go ask a few suns fans to see what they think about booker for nunn, herro and some firsts? id love to hear what other assets the heat could throw in to shift this deal from laughably bad to possibly could happen.
    Letís ask the Blazers fan on here (mrblist) what he would take for Lillard while weíre at it because heís even said he would take a deal with Miami for Lillard. Think he wanted Nunn Herro and Robinson (the best shooter in the world this season).

So yea other fans see it too. Thanks for your concern though, sit this one out kid.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Actually, he is for real! Or... he believes he is!
    He jumps in every single post in here and only posts nonsense, even worst, all his suggestions are utter nonsense!
    ah, now it all makes sense!

Letís ask the Blazers fan on here (mrblist) what he would take for Lillard while weíre at it because heís even said he would take a deal with Miami for Lillard. Think he wanted Nunn Herro and Robinson (the best shooter in the world this season).

So yea other fans see it too. Thanks for your concern though, sit this one out kid.
    lol, ive already learned in a couple days about your reputation. so nah, i dont think ill sit this out. im having too much fun.

so one portland fan would trade lillard for herro and nunn (and now apparently robinson has magically entered this conversation) and you think it makes the trade likely? (btw, what if I find 10 more blazer fans that would laugh at this offer? what about 50?) you think that means "you know what youre talking about"?

or do you just want confirmation that your deals have a greater than 0% chance of occurring?

because if we go based on what will happen and not what you want to happen, you are in for some bad news im afraid.

but hey, keep working at it. its admirable.

Simmons for Dame. Wait Portland don't want damage goods

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The S&T can be done, any trade which will cause a team above the apron to shed salary and end up below the apron can be done... But the Cs don't even need to be above the apron if they are after such a trade, all they have to do is reject Theis' T.O., do the trade and then resign Theis back on the same contract.

Yeah, i know the reports too... they were even saying that Gallo will sign with the Heat on a S&T... none of this ever happened, actually most "reports" don't happen.

Horford's contract is not trade able, at least not in this environment.
    Not sure where you're getting this info about aprons, for that matter i don't know where you're getting the word "apron" in a basketball terms. Can you please show the link that says a team over the cap can trade a high priced player without taking on contracts that come close to matching. Sure if the other team was way under the cap they could send a big TE but that's not the case with Portland because they will be right at the cap next season.

As far as if Boston would even want such a deal, you're the one who brought them up. I was talking about a deal centered around McCollum and Harris.

Also don't know where you're bringing up a Gallo S/T to Miami since he hasn't been a free agent in years. If you're talking about like the way they traded for AI and quickly gave him an extension, then there it goes. Obviously Miami had been working on something like that, they could've been having the same trade talks with OKC about Gallo but OKC didn't like what Miami offered. Memphis did. Don't forget OKC went on a hot steak in the weeks leading up to the TD, that changed things for them.

lol, ive already learned in a couple days about your reputation. so nah, i dont think ill sit this out. im having too much fun.

so one portland fan would trade lillard for herro and nunn (and now apparently robinson has magically entered this conversation) and you think it makes the trade likely? (btw, what if I find 10 more blazer fans that would laugh at this offer? what about 50?) you think that means "you know what youre talking about"?

or do you just want confirmation that your deals have a greater than 0% chance of occurring?

because if we go based on what will happen and not what you want to happen, you are in for some bad news im afraid.

but hey, keep working at it. its admirable.
    Youíre obviously a dupe account but keep it up!

Your entire argument was ďletís ask suns fans and see what they thinkĒ we asked a Blazers for a much better player and he was down. He actually came to me with the idea.

You were mocking the assets Miami had outside of Nunn and Herro, I didnít bring Robinson in the Blazers fam did. Heís the best shooter in the league this year and still a younger player. Thatís not to mention any picks,etc. but keep grasping for straws.

Article came out yesterday saying if last years draft was done over Knowing what we know now most executives Would pick Herro at 3. Heís highly valuable and his scoring package is elite.

Keep hating though itís cute. Letís come back to this at the start of the regular season in 2021 at the very latest and see who was right (itíll be me).
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iíd need time in front of a computer but CJ to a third team, a big to Boston, and Hayward to Portland would be interesting. Like Sabonis from Indy would be interesting.

Boston - Walker, Smart, Brown, Tatum, Sabonis
    Indy - CJ, Holiday, Dipo, Tucker, Turner
    Portland - Dame, Trent, Hayward, Melo, Nurkic
    If I'm trading C.J., I want Brown back, not Hayward, who's inconsistent and an unrestricted free agent with a history of bolting from small markets.
    Honestly, I'd cut Portland out of this scenario entirely and do a trade between Boston and Indy. How about Oladipo and Turner for Brown, Kanter and Langford?
    I feel like Turner would thrive in Boston and be a significant upgrade at center from Theis. Plus Turner is locked up at $18 million a season for three years. The Celtics are taking a big risk on Oladipo, but if he gets back to where he was next season, he could be just as good as ó if not better than ó Brown. Imagine a closing unit of Kemba, Oladipo, Hayward, Tatum and Turner.
    The Pacers have two centers in their front court and plenty of guards. They're not trading Sabonis, so why not turn Turner and Oladipo into Brown, who could be their second or third option, and possibly their best defender. Langford could also be something. I could see a closing lineup of Brogdon, Brown, Lamb, Warren and Sabonis.

I don't really know how Miami can trade for Lillard. Just to make the contracts work, they'd have to trade Iguodala and Olynyk, both of whom I see as worthless salary filler. As far as assets, I'd want at least Herro and Nunn, if not Robinson too. Let's not forget that Nunn and Robinson both have one year left and will need to get paid.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast