Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 190
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    yeah... what's wrong with this guy?

    Is his condition worrisome?
    Think he might have the Giannis94 flu 😳
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Numerous news sources were saying that the relationship was irreparable between Gobert and Mitchell. But whatever.

    And I haven't seen report one about any of the duos you mentions "not liking each other". Definitely seen articles saying they should be slit up for very obvious reasons but not because they don't like each other.
    When Miami trades for Mitchell (who has been hanging out with the Miami guys in the bubble), signs Giannis in 2021 and uses bird rights on Bam and Mitchell to go over the cap>>>>>>>
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    When Miami trades for Mitchell (who has been hanging out with the Miami guys in the bubble), signs Giannis in 2021 and uses bird rights on Bam and Mitchell to go over the cap>>>>>>>
    wow wow... Now we have Mitchell wanting out from Utah and Giannis wanting to have his newborn eaten by an alligator in Florida!

    Surely you kids have a wild imagination when it comes down to your team's interests!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Goodness you flip flop on here like crazy from Embiid is a god and imagine Embiid and Lillard together if we traded Ben to now wanting to trade Embiid instead of Ben because Ben hit a 3 in a scrimmage 😂

    I see you’re agreeing with me about Embiid not lasting long though now.

    As for the thread, compared to the offers I see in here all we have to do is mention Herro and it’s done but I’d do Herro Nunn Robinson Iggy KO and a 1st at most for Dame and filler.
    the flip flopping is due to embiids health... ben might never be as good as joel but i dont see joel lasting into his 30s... id rather have been for 10 years over having joel for just 5. Joel is my favorite player but his health and eating habits are concerning.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,592
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    dumb post... they cant shed salary because they wont be able to add even if they get rid of 1 of ben simmons or joel which is why they signed simmons after horford was signed... There is no shedding salary unless its dumping horford for another bad contract like a cp3 or a westy etc...
    That's intriguing. What if the Thunder are willing to send CP3 to Philly for Horford and someone like Zhaire or Milton? They're already getting ready to play Ben more off-ball anyway. Why not have to elite ballhandlers, including one that can shoot? Paul's going to be better on the back-end of his bad contract than Horford, who also has an additional year.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,766
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the flip flopping is due to embiids health... ben might never be as good as joel but i dont see joel lasting into his 30s... id rather have been for 10 years over having joel for just 5. Joel is my favorite player but his health and eating habits are concerning.
    Chooses Ben over Joel after tanking harder then any team has ever tanked so you wouldn’t be mediocre make no sense at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    That's intriguing. What if the Thunder are willing to send CP3 to Philly for Horford and someone like Zhaire or Milton? They're already getting ready to play Ben more off-ball anyway. Why not have to elite ballhandlers, including one that can shoot? Paul's going to be better on the back-end of his bad contract than Horford, who also has an additional year.
    i wanted cp3 this off season before we even got horford... id love to trade horford for cp3 even if it cost us milton and smith

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Chooses Ben over Joel after tanking harder then any team has ever tanked so you wouldn’t be mediocre make no sense at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well hopefully we stick with using ben like we are now and try to get a cp3 or something... no reason to trade joel or ben if we intend to actually use ben correctly... the notion he is a PG was stupid from the time he was drafted.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well hopefully we stick with using ben like we are now and try to get a cp3 or something... no reason to trade joel or ben if we intend to actually use ben correctly... the notion he is a PG was stupid from the time he was drafted.
    You can't trade for CP3 unless it causes dumping salary, I've explained it to you many times before! There is no special rules exclusively for the Sixers out of all teams in the CBA!

    The 125% salary matching rule has been cancelled for the Sixers because they are over the apron!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i wanted cp3 this off season before we even got horford... id love to trade horford for cp3 even if it cost us milton and smith
    LOL... You are totally clueless on the CBA aren't you?

    You keep proposing trades which aren't allowed by the CBA for the Sixers to do! There will be no 125% salary matching rule for the Sixers next season, you can only do trades which cause dumping salary because you are above the apron.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,766
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well hopefully we stick with using ben like we are now and try to get a cp3 or something... no reason to trade joel or ben if we intend to actually use ben correctly... the notion he is a PG was stupid from the time he was drafted.
    Any stories about how he is handling it. I think it is a better spot for him too but I also think he won’t get the same type of numbers or touches


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,592
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    LOL... You are totally clueless on the CBA aren't you?

    You keep proposing trades which aren't allowed by the CBA for the Sixers to do! There will be no 125% salary matching rule for the Sixers next season, you can only do trades which cause dumping salary because you are above the apron.
    It's true. The NBA would need to enact an amnesty clause, or they would need to make the trade work financially. The 76ers would almost have to be willing to give up Harris to get rid of Horford.
    How about a three-way in which the 76ers get Chris Paul and Terrence Ross; the Thunder get Al Horford and Tobias Harris; and the Magic get Dennis Schröder?
    Tobias is a loss, but Paul provides the 76ers leadership, closing, shooting and another elite floor general. Ross is a nice spark-plug scorer who can shoot.
    The Thunder have to take on longer contracts, but Horford's salary is $10 million less than Paul's. Harris might be overpaid, but he gives the Thunder more talent on the wing with the likely departure of Gallinari. Horford can switch between power and backing up Adams at center. Shai can take over at point guard.
    Schröder's more useful to the Magic than Ross. They also make the deal work financially.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Any stories about how he is handling it. I think it is a better spot for him too but I also think he won’t get the same type of numbers or touches


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i hope he is all for it... i just dont think it will last... As soon as it starts to limit him even for a few plays brown will force him away from it. I hope i am wrong

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    LOL... You are totally clueless on the CBA aren't you?

    You keep proposing trades which aren't allowed by the CBA for the Sixers to do! There will be no 125% salary matching rule for the Sixers next season, you can only do trades which cause dumping salary because you are above the apron.
    yes i am on the cba... dont have a clue about the cba.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It's true. The NBA would need to enact an amnesty clause, or they would need to make the trade work financially. The 76ers would almost have to be willing to give up Harris to get rid of Horford.
    How about a three-way in which the 76ers get Chris Paul and Terrence Ross; the Thunder get Al Horford and Tobias Harris; and the Magic get Dennis Schröder?
    Tobias is a loss, but Paul provides the 76ers leadership, closing, shooting and another elite floor general. Ross is a nice spark-plug scorer who can shoot.
    The Thunder have to take on longer contracts, but Horford's salary is $10 million less than Paul's. Harris might be overpaid, but he gives the Thunder more talent on the wing with the likely departure of Gallinari. Horford can switch between power and backing up Adams at center. Shai can take over at point guard.
    Schröder's more useful to the Magic than Ross. They also make the deal work financially.
    There is no way the Thunder would take Horford's or Harris' contract.

    They would trade CP3 for lesser players in return or even bad contracts included in the deal, but it would have to be expiring contracts.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •