Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Realistic trade packages for Damian Lillard

Go

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Go
    Why? Does he want out? He seems like a guy that’s got his money, is usually heading a good playoff team and is revered pretty highly in his city. I know he’s hurt a bit now but is that chatter he wants out?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Why? Does he want out? He seems like a guy that’s got his money, is usually heading a good playoff team and is revered pretty highly in his city. I know he’s hurt a bit now but is that chatter he wants out?
    No. Which is why I'm sort of mystified by talks of trades for Lillard.

Honestly I think it's funny:
    Lillard/McCollum, Simmons/Embiid, Wall/Beal, Brown/Tatum....no reports of friction, media: RIP IT APART THESE GUYS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!

Mitchell/Gobert, actual public reports of clashing, media: Oh well they are both good players they can make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No. Which is why I'm sort of mystified by talks of trades for Lillard.

Honestly I think it's funny:
    Lillard/McCollum, Simmons/Embiid, Wall/Beal, Brown/Tatum....no reports of friction, media: RIP IT APART THESE GUYS DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!

Mitchell/Gobert, actual public reports of clashing, media: Oh well they are both good players they can make it work.
    Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Numerous news sources were saying that the relationship was irreparable between Gobert and Mitchell. But whatever.

And I haven't seen report one about any of the duos you mentions "not liking each other". Definitely seen articles saying they should be slit up for very obvious reasons but not because they don't like each other.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Wow, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Numerous news sources were saying that the relationship was irreparable between Gobert and Mitchell. But whatever.

And I haven't seen report one about any of the duos you mentions "not liking each other". Definitely seen articles saying they should be slit up for very obvious reasons but not because they don't like each other.
    Sure about that?
    Simmons/Embiid: https://www.si.com/nba/76ers/news/jo...simmons-sixers

Wall/Beal: https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ch-other-court

Sorry I lumped two in there that people make up reasons to trade them. But I love how you absolutely fall into what exactly I was talking about. The one of five that has actual beef you said "but whatever" as if its all fine, and the four where the players get along you support the case to split them up.

Sure about that?
    Simmons/Embiid: https://www.si.com/nba/76ers/news/jo...simmons-sixers

Wall/Beal: https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ch-other-court

Sorry I lumped two in there that people make up reasons to trade them. But I love how you absolutely fall into what exactly I was talking about. The one of five that has actual beef you said "but whatever" as if its all fine, and the four where the players get along you support the case to split them up.
    Jesus you're dense. "But whatever" was simply dismissing your, let's say, less than informed post. Good to know you purposefully said some false stuff to get your weak *** point across. And I never said I support them splitting up, just that the notion that one of the two should go in each situation is for obvious reasons. But I know that since there is mention of the 76ers you are going to get all into your feelings and become irrational and overly sensitive. I expect nothing less from you.

Rippin' lips son!!

Realistic trade packages for Damian Lillard

I messed up on two. Still doesn’t dismiss the fact that some duo’s tend to have problems overblown while some have problems underplayed. I mean, I would say the same about the Jazz since you’ve been quite dismissive of the report of the Mitchell/Gobert riff that happened.

Also what’s irrational about responding to someone saying there’s been no reports of clashes with articles of made up reports?

I don't think anyone thinks lillard and McCollum don't like each other, it's just that they've run that team back enough times to know it's not going to work. The made the WCF last year. But that was sort of fluky. Both LA teams are clearly better. GS is better when healthy. Houston is probably better. Denver and Dallas may not be unequivocally better. But both are younger with more of a chance to pop.

Portland as built right now is a 2nd round exit type of team at best. Unless they hit a Pascal Siakam type of pick in the later portions of the draft (I guess they may get a late lotto pick this year though), they have little chance of improving. I would think they'd deal McCollum before lillard, but at some point you have to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks lillard and McCollum don't like each other, it's just that they've run that team back enough times to know it's not going to work. The made the WCF last year. But that was sort of fluky. Both LA teams are clearly better. GS is better when healthy. Houston is probably better. Denver and Dallas may not be unequivocally better. But both are younger with more of a chance to pop.

Portland as built right now is a 2nd round exit type of team at best. Unless they hit a Pascal Siakam type of pick in the later portions of the draft (I guess they may get a late lotto pick this year though), they have little chance of improving. I would think they'd deal McCollum before lillard, but at some point you have to do something.
    I kind of want to see them play a season with a healthy Nurkic. They looked good with him in the lineup.

I messed up on two. Still doesn’t dismiss the fact that some duo’s tend to have problems overblown while some have problems underplayed. I mean, I would say the same about the Jazz since you’ve been quite dismissive of the report of the Mitchell/Gobert riff that happened.

Also what’s irrational about responding to someone saying there’s been no reports of clashes with articles of made up reports?
    Man, you can't possibly be this ignorant!?!? Where have I been dismissive!?!? I corrected YOU and said that there have been plenty of articles citing the rift between the two and then the "trade scenario" articles Soon followed. And if you were paying attention, I posted in the Teams That Should Blow it Up thread that the Jazz should. But keep making stuff up man. You admitted to doing it already lmfao!

Rippin' lips son!!

Kyle Kuzma, Talen Horton-Tucker, Danny Green, Alex Caruso and picks to the Blazers for Damian Lillard

I don't see Damian Lillard getting traded, but I'd do it for something like Ben Simmons; Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram; or Jamal Murray and Michael Porter Jr.

Blazers should keep Lillard and shop CJ/Whiteside..

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I don't see Damian Lillard getting traded, but I'd do it for something like Ben Simmons; Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram; or Jamal Murray and Michael Porter Jr.
    I dunno.. simmons started shooting 3s. If he finds his range from distance theres no reason to trade him. Hes gonna be a superstar in his own right.

Kevin Love for Damian Lillard and a Portland 2022 1st rounder.

Who says no?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast