Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Go figure, in a season where they are practically giving away playoff spots, we may be out of it by the end of the first week.
    This team better get it figured out quick. Stop buying into the hype and realize they have not accomplished anything yet, and still have to earn it.
    It starts with their "manager"....Who I've been saying all along is at best a "coach" on a major league ball club.

We had a chance to get Terry Francona, instead we got Robin Ventura....Had a chance to get Mike Sciosa but we extended Rick Rentaria....This front office has a job for life , so they dodn't have to answer any of this!

I have my doubts about Renteria, as far as the team goes I'm not worried.

1-4 is nothing in baseball...but with only 60 games before the playoffs , its certainly different than any other year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Maybe they will get it turned around, but IMO, it just seemed like there was a lack of focus on this team. Off field distractions, politics, and guys acting a little too silly. Im all for confidence, but this teams just gave off a vibe that they blew right past that. Again this is just my take and you know what opinions are like.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I have my doubts about Renteria, as far as the team goes I'm not worried.

1-4 is nothing in baseball...but with only 60 games before the playoffs , its certainly different than any other year.

Usually 1-4 is no big deal. A cold stretch, run of bad luck, or just running into a hot team, but this year, a 1-4 stretch is almost the equivalent of a 3-12 stretch. However there still are some things to consider. We have started against 2 tough teams. We sweep KC this weekend and things are right back on track. More than half of Baseball will make the post-season this year.
    We cant afford an extended slump and Renteria should be on notice. Get out of spring training mode and get into pennant chase, stretch run mode that this 60 game season demands and like the 2 teams we have played, seem to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Maybe they will get it turned around, but IMO, it just seemed like there was a lack of focus on this team. Off field distractions, politics, and guys acting a little too silly. Im all for confidence, but this teams just gave off a vibe that they blew right past that. Again this is just my take and you know what opinions are like.
    I like the camaraderie they have going on, I think the main problem is 13 runs allowed in the 1st inning in our 4 losses. Really shuts down the silliness and staying loose in the dugout. Our rotation needs to be doing a much better job and making it past 4-5 innings.

I think every team right now has some of those other items going on right now given the environment, kind of unavoidable.

Giolito needs to not let us get down a few runs right away tonight in the game.

Yes totally agree.........Being down 4-5 runs before you can settle in to the game is very demoralizing....

I know it's been five games, but we're in trouble.

I actually think today is a MUST win, or the wheels will fall of.....
    I do not want a typical White Sox season as off late....Get of to a ****** start and fall out of contention and then win a bunch of meaningless games the last month of the season.

Jerry spent a lot of cash this offseason and has already been crying poor due to the pandemic. Id hope hed have a slightly shorter leash than in years past and hold some people accountable if this goes off the rails.

Pitching duel going on end of 6 0 to 0

Way to bounce back Giolito, but lucky to get out of the 6th.

Looks like 2-4

Click here to register!

Nice 4-0 shutout.

Click here to register!

A needed win. They need a series win as soon as possible

Big win....Gio looked like he knew the stakes in last nights game...Hoping DK keeps it going!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12