Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Nationals players have overwhelmingly voted against playing the Marlins this weekend. More missed games could be coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its gonna be insufferable the amount of people we're going to see get upset with players for not playing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Its gonna be insufferable the amount of people we're going to see get upset with players for not playing

It will be interesting to see what happens if the commissioner overrides the players and makes them play...the players technically have no say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    These two suck each other's cocks

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Give me one thousand dollars.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

"tell us when and where"

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    How are they going to make up these post poned games?

So far the yanks, Phillies, o’s, and marlins each lost 2 games in a 60 game season.

Yankees and Phillies could play a double header in NY tomorrow or Thursday. Also share a couple off days later in the year.

Marlins Orioles don't need to be made up. Both suck.

At some point, we just have to move on with our lives. Most people are going to get this or have already had it and not even knew about it. Older people and people that have underlying conditions need to take the extra precautions to protect themselves. We have to stop living in fear because there’s not going to be some magical cure coming to protect us from COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    At some point, we just have to move on with our lives. Most people are going to get this or have already had it and not even knew about it. Older people and people that have underlying conditions need to take the extra precautions to protect themselves. We have to stop living in fear because there’s not going to be some magical cure coming to protect us from COVID-19.
    Yikes, that isn't how any of this works. That isn't how science works.

Click here to register!

Yikes, that isn't how any of this works. That isn't how science works.

You can continue to be afraid then.

I'm definitely starting to feel that way. It's been about 5 months and we're nowhere near being done with this thing. About ready to just say F it. Time to test out herd immunity.

It's not about being afraid. Never has been.
    That just shows a lack of an insight into what is going on.

The problem is by (perhaps) yourself and others being selfish and going around carelessly, you by proxy are putting high risk individuals across the board and risk of death. We dont live in a vacuum.

Listening to capitalist propaganda and not the experts is a recipe for disaster.

Wear masks. Social distance. That isn't anything to ask, and there isn't a viable opinion otherwise.

Last edited by blams; 07-28-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Click here to register!

Thank you for clearly displaying your own ignorance. You are part of the problem and a great example of why things are as they are currently in America.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Hilarious how people like you mistake caution and care for one's self and fellow citizens as fear.

It's not about being afraid. Never has been.

That just shows a like a insight into what is going on lol.

The problem is by (perhaps) yourself and others being selfish and going around carelessly, you by proxy are putting high risk individuals across the board and risk of death. We dont live in a vacuum.

Listening to capitalist propaganda and not the experts is a recipe for disaster.

Wear masks. Social distance. That isn't anything to ask.

Perhaps you should learn how to read.. Go ahead and point out where I said people should go around and not wear masks and not social distance. You also don’t know what I listen too so maybe you shouldn’t make assumptions. My point was almost everybody is going to get this, hell I have 6 family members that got it from my sister who works at a doctors office. She got it from another nurse and they have to wear masks. Like I said if you think a vaccine is going to stop people from getting it then you are wrong. We have a flu vaccine and people still get the flu. (Not comparing the flu and Covid either.)

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thank you for clearly displaying your own ignorance. You are part of the problem and a great example of why things are as they are currently in America.
    Says the guy who has a sig whining about mods in a forum.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast