Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    That is such a Manfred approach lol 40% of a roster has confirmed to be positive for the virus with who knows how many others may eventually test positive, he says just take a bus and call in the taxi squad

From a money perspective I get it, but that is a recipe for disaster, imo.

To be fair, not much difference between regular Marlins roster and their taxi squad.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    To be fair, not much difference between regular Marlins roster and their taxi squad.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It also canít even be as simple as lose 10, have 20
    Left.

What if all 10 was your entire infield and the alts?

Iím sure Iíd love to see Jay Bruce play SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I don't see any way they complete the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    do what NBA, NHL and MLS are doing. Put the 3 divisions into 3 seperate bubbles. Have the west play in Arizona/Los Angeles, Central in Ohio, Chicago, East in DC/New York. States like California, Texas, New York have multiple stadiums to play games. I see that as the only way to complete the 60 game season. Travel will be limited to in state only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Hopefully they can contact trace and see where the problem is, of if the can trace it. Problem is if it was few players out in public not following the rules, they will probably lie.
    Make all the players, coaches, staff turn on tracing in their phones if they want to work so they know if it was the airport, the club, or some sick janitor at the stadium. Then they would know if the bubble is the solution. If its players breaking the rules, going out clubbing after a test and before they fly they that's a whole different issue to solve.

I am thinking private / charter planes are safer than going through the airport. Hopefully the can determine where the infection started and came from so they don't have to take lock in the bubble steps, of the games its the easiest to social distance and mask.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Hopefully they can contact trace and see where the problem is, of if the can trace it. Problem is if it was few players out in public not following the rules, they will probably lie.
    Make all the players, coaches, staff turn on tracing in their phones if they want to work so they know if it was the airport, the club, or some sick janitor at the stadium. Then they would know if the bubble is the solution. If its players breaking the rules, going out clubbing after a test and before they fly they that's a whole different issue to solve.

I am thinking private / charter planes are safer than going through the airport. Hopefully the can determine where the infection started and came from so they don't have to take lock in the bubble steps, of the games its the easiest to social distance and mask.
    They likely got it up in da club

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mlb has 30 teams playing though. NBA only has 22 and will be narrowed down to 16 in a couple weeks. Idk what hockey is doing.

Hard to schedule 15 mlb games per day in one bubble area though.
    NHL did two bubbles. Edmonton and Toronto. MLB surely could have done something. Have multiple sites. Just need more creative thinkers in their inner circle. I do agree that it is difficult, but they could have bubbled somewhere that had multiple venues available.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Was Lou Williams around?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Was Lou Williams around?

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post

I sure as hell wouldn't let my employer trace me via my mobile phone.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    https://youtu.be/HwKrgJ_CG0M

https://youtu.be/EScVpo-1zlw

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I sure as hell wouldn't let my employer trace me via my mobile phone.
    My work phone and work vehicle have tracking for sure. They're also company owned and not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    NHL did two bubbles. Edmonton and Toronto. MLB surely could have done something. Have multiple sites. Just need more creative thinkers in their inner circle. I do agree that it is difficult, but they could have bubbled somewhere that had multiple venues available.
    Yeah, the MLB took a very wing it approach.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast