Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Welp Joe Kelly has stirred the pot by throwing at the Astros. Benches have cleared but no punches thrown I donít believe between Dodgers and Astros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/AsteriskTour/sta...13888421838849

Haha, Correa and his teammates look genuinely annoyed. Canít cheat and then sulk when youíre treated like that.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 07-28-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Welp Joe Kelly has stirred the pot by throwing at the Astros. Benches have cleared but no punches thrown I donít believe between Dodgers and Astros

The umps should have expected something to happen during this series, especially with what happened in Ď17 with the Astros cheating the Dodgers out of a title.

It wonít be over any time soon

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post

Haha, Correa and his teammates look genuinely annoyed. Canít cheat and then sulk when youíre treated like that.
    Joe Kelly......is hilarious.
    Screw sabermetics.

[Bastian] Per Cubs, via historian Ed Hartig, the 14 hits allowed by the Cubs' rotation is the fewest in the first five games of a season for the franchise since at least 1901.

Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

I'm looking over the new playoff format for the first time. I guess it makes sense in a short season. Do kinda hate the fact that there's pretty much zero advantage in getting the 1 seed in your league vs the 8 seed. Your season comes down to a single 3 game series either way, but you get to host it in your empty home ballpark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    [Bastian] Per Cubs, via historian Ed Hartig, the 14 hits allowed by the Cubs' rotation is the fewest in the first five games of a season for the franchise since at least 1901.
    Thatís impressive! Not as impressive as the Cubs winning their first World Series in 108 years or having a Hall of Famer with the least amount of fingers as any other major leaguer in history, but impressive all the same.

I am super confused. Max Muncy claims he has a .407BA "on 3-0 counts". But he doesn't. He has a .500BA on them, but it's only 2/4. I figured he might have meant .407BA AFTER a 3-0 count. But that's wrong, too. He's 10/25, which is exactly .400. If that IS counting today, he WAS 10/24, which would be .417.

Why the hell would he say .407? I need this mystery solved. Someone help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I would never have thought said rotation would include Alec Mills, Tyler Chatwood, and a 36-year old Jon Lester.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Did Joe Kelly forget that in 2017 he played for Red Sox? And that he also played for the Red Sox in 2018? The year...you know...they got in trouble for cheating?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 1908_Cubs; 07-29-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Did Joe Kelly forget that in 2017 he played for Red Sox? And that he also played for the Red Sox in 2018? The year...you know...they got in trouble for cheating?

He also threw 96 at Bregman's head, so, cheater or not, that's not cool

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post

I thought about that as well. Kind of odd heís the guy to do the plunking. I guess he throws the hardest so he wanted to do it? I have no clue. Iíd rather have Jansen do it personally. Heís the captain of the bullpen. Heís their guy. Heís been there. Seems like he should be the one and do it if they had every intention of hitting the asterisks. Good lord, do it the right way. Yeah they cheated, but donít throw at their friggin heads or anywhere near their heads. Nobody deserves that.

I have an issue with what Kelly did on so many levels.
    1) Ignoring everything else, Kelly, was not on the Dodgers in 2017
    2) Ignoring everything else, Kelly was on a team who was punished for cheating. He has no moral high ground to start yelling at Correa like he does
    3) Get over it. It was literally years ago. It's done. Throwing at a guy now doesn't change what happened in 2017. You don't get a bonus run in the WS then for every Astro you hit now.
    4) Guys are going to get hurt. Get over it before someone legitimately is hurt.

End result, Joe Kelly can get bent as much as the Astros from 2017 and everyone else who feels the need to consistently drag this out, throw at guys, and who can't move the hell on. Stop being the bitter ex-boyfriend. She cheated on you, she was a bad person. Maybe she still is. Maybe she feels bad and really won't do it again. It honestly doesn't matter any more, she's out of your life. Stop texting her at 3am "**** off". It's done. Go find a new girlfriend and let her get on with her life, too.

Play baseball in 2020. Stop trying to change the past by throwing baseballs at guys today.

Player's are going to throw at Astros it's inevitable. They got away with it with a slap on the wrist and then continued to act like douche bags and didn't even apologize or show any remorse. They're going to get thrown at all season.

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast