Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    Definitely. She's also in a hard spot given I'm sure team access is limited.

It's also more... obvious right now when she's injected into the broadcast since there's not a ton else going on.
    Yeah its hard. Honestly its changed a ton. Theres no fan shots. No talking about the crowd.

Haven't really thought about how difficult the broadcast must be now to...fill time.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Reddit is the best place.

Get ready. You and I are blacked out for 9 of 60 games.

Its why I didn't buy mlb.tv this year. They want $50 for 60 games. I get 162 for $80 a regular year. And 1/6th of my games and blacked out. And then there's the national games.

**** that noise.

I had already bought it before ST was stopped unfortunately. I finally found a decent stream after clicking through about 20 of them. Itís so frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    I had already bought it before ST was stopped unfortunately. I finally found a decent stream after clicking through about 20 of them. Itís so frustrating

I had my on a recurring purchase. But I needed a new card because someone got a hold of my number. So the payment failed and I got saved.

7/27-7/30: Cubs (2-1) at Reds (1-2) IGT

Yeah. Taylor will fit right it soon enough. Just gotta give it some time. Only the 4th game with the Cubs, on top of all the other previously stated comments regarding no fans and what not.

Also, 100% agreed about getting into their bullpen early for Game 1. Might be a huge factor for the rest of this series

2016 World Series Champions!!!

I had my on a recurring purchase. But I needed a new card because someone got a hold of my number. So the payment failed and I got saved.

Luckily, MLB.TV is giving refunds for how the season has played out. Getting $80 refunded as early as this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Do you still get blacked out through Reddit? I don't have that issue being from a different country but figured blackouts wouldn't be an issue with reddit. Are you on the main reddit page? I will send you a PM to what I am using. You're probably using the same thing but worth a shot.
    Like I said to 1908, I finally found one that is working. The billasports (I think that was the name) would work, but it would just be in the middle of an AB and just back to the previous batter or the start of the game. Half of the other streams wouldnít work. But I think I got it now.

I think i heard the plan for Lester was in the 85ish range. It would be great if he can still turn that into 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Like I said to 1908, I finally found one that is working. The billasports (I think that was the name) would work, but it would just be in the middle of an AB and just back to the previous batter or the start of the game. Half of the other streams wouldnít work. But I think I got it now.

What Iíve noticed with most games, is on ad breaks at the end of the inning the stream will freeze after a minute or 2. When the page freezes, just refresh your browser because the freezing is usually when theyíre coming out of an ad break. Just a bit of a tip.

But happy you finally found a good link.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Luckily, MLB.TV is giving refunds for how the season has played out. Getting $80 refunded as early as this week.
    Even then I'm glad I didn't get it. I'd be paying like 200% more per game this year. If it's 80 for 162, that's $.50 a game. 17 or whatever are blacked out, but it doesn't increase much over (it's like $.55 a game). It's 50 for 60, but 10 are blacked out. So I'm at $1 per game. **** off with that increase, MLB.TV. I'm not paying you more per game for less of a season. Not. Worth. It.

I'll steal your **** online.

Even then I'm glad I didn't get it. I'd be paying like 200% more per game this year. If it's 80 for 162, that's $.50 a game. 17 or whatever are blacked out, but it doesn't increase much over (it's like $.55 a game). It's 50 for 60, but 10 are blacked out. So I'm at $1 per game. **** off with that increase, MLB.TV. I'm not paying you more per game for less of a season. Not. Worth. It.

I'll steal your **** online.
    I got ya. I actually enjoy watching other games than just the Cubs, so it suits me well.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 07-27-2020 at 09:39 PM.

I have extra innings so I can at least watch all the games.

The throw didnít exactly match the scoop play lol.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 07-27-2020 at 09:39 PM.

E5 by Bote on the Suarez grounder.

Didnít even look like a tough play. Smh.

Bote could have gotten in front of that ball

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    What Iíve noticed with most games, is on ad breaks at the end of the inning the stream will freeze after a minute or 2. When the page freezes, just refresh your browser because the freezing is usually when theyíre coming out of an ad break. Just a bit of a tip.

But happy you finally found a good link.
    This one is working great. Iím watching on my phone. I can click off between innings and click back on and it isnít freezing or anything. If it worked like this all the time, i wouldnít buy mlb tv either lol.

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast