Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well, hell. If he knew, he woulda forced a trade to GS centered around David Lee. No way Golden State says no in 2014.

And I know this is what he’d do if he knew what GS would turn into big if he knew that, why wouldn’t he just hop on? Everyone here already thinks he’s the OG Snake and the Warriors weren’t fringe dynasty before 14/15.

/thread

He would have joined G.S and then they would never had developed into what they became. They had lost in round 1 in 2014 and then became dominant.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Joining gs is the troll answer try being serious. Seems like the consensus is SAS but what of lac?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Joining gs is the troll answer try being serious. Seems like the consensus is SAS but what of lac?
    I think they'd have to get Cleveland to do a sign-and-trade and take back Blake Griffin. If LeBron tells Cleveland he's leaving, I think that would be easy to get done. A core of Paul, Redick, James and Jordan would definitely compete with the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I think they'd have to get Cleveland to do a sign-and-trade and take back Blake Griffin. If LeBron tells Cleveland he's leaving, I think that would be easy to get done. A core of Paul, Redick, James and Jordan would definitely compete with the Warriors.
    Well, I mean, LBJ was a FA in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Ouch, I dont agree with that. SAS with the entire bench and starters minus the 12th man (for bron) or bust imo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

They've been viewed all season as a top-tier contender, and for the most part, played like it. dolphins-pearl-play.com

He should’ve stayed in Miami plain and simple. We had all star Pau on the way for the MLE had he stayed.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He should’ve stayed in Miami plain and simple. We had all star Pau on the way for the MLE had he stayed.
    With Bosh retiring soon after, Wade falling off and Pau not really being great anymore......why? Lebron saw the writing on the wall and I believe he really did want to bring a title to Cleveland. And that was finally a great opportunity and he had Gilbert by the balls.

Remember why Dan Gilbert said Cleveland would win a title before Lebron did and then he proceeded to lead them to the worst record in sports for those four years? Good times.

He should have. It was a ***** move leaving the heat the way he bailed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    With Bosh retiring soon after, Wade falling off and Pau not really being great anymore......why? Lebron saw the writing on the wall and I believe he really did want to bring a title to Cleveland. And that was finally a great opportunity and he had Gilbert by the balls.

Remember why Dan Gilbert said Cleveland would win a title before Lebron did and then he proceeded to lead them to the worst record in sports for those four years? Good times.
    Wade was good for at least the next 2 years to be a running mate for a championship, let’s not forget how great he was in the 2016 playoffs.

They also added Dragic and found a motivated Whiteside. I also believe I saw deng was coming too and they added Joe Johnson via buyout. They would’ve been loaded and then retooled when that team was done. He would have more championships right now.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Wade was good for at least the next 2 years to be a running mate for a championship, let’s not forget how great he was in the 2016 playoffs.

They also added Dragic and found a motivated Whiteside. I also believe I saw deng was coming too and they added Joe Johnson via buyout. They would’ve been loaded and then retooled when that team was done. He would have more championships right now.
    No telling if they would have made those moves if Lebron stayed and Wade had his moments but it wasn’t constant. And with Bosh gone....... Maybe it would have worked, but I doubt it.

That team matches horribly with the Warriors though.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That team matches horribly with the Warriors though.
    I disagree, Warriors don’t match very good against them either. Pre-Snake era that is.

8/24/2

I disagree, Warriors don’t match very good against them either. Pre-Snake era that is.
    I think I'd take

Steph, Klay, Barnes, Iggy and Dray

Over say

Whoever, Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Pau.

Good luck all those big dudes trying to chase around those little guys and as we know 3 > 2.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast