Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some of the best players to ever play the game were from small schools. Just have to do your due diligence like anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Some of the best players to ever play the game were from small schools. Just have to do your due diligence like anything else.
    I donít dispute that at all.. Iím just saying on a more consistent basis, I would rather he focus more time on power 5 schools.. the Alabamaís, Ohio states, clemsons, LSU, etc. those guys are all over the NFL. Rather than spend high draft picks to just throw something at the wall and hope it sticks. 1st, 2nd founders are drafted to be day 1 starters..

Well of course they have far more guys in the NFL - those college programs get most of the most talented players and pair them with the best overall staffs (coaches, strength, nutrition, etc). I get what you are saying, but there are also far more players from power 5 schools that flame out in the NFL.

Shaheen always seemed like an un-needed reach. Thatís what makes it sting for me. Not that it was a pick from a small school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Hate to say this because..... well i hate him and think he is over rated as hell by many in here. But i almost wish we traded for Rosen instead of this 6th. Maybe it would have requirer more..... but i doubt it.

It would be nice though to have that guy to develop into a backup because personally I dont know if Mitch or Foles pans out. But there is a good chance IMO one is gone after the year. could be mitch walking. could be trading Foles to a team who needs a qb and wants to take a chance on Foles.

then again.... foles is only worth 3 mil more than rosen so maybe he is worth keeping if Mitch pans out.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12