Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I guess the coach is the right leader and your *** got shipped homeboy

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

The Jets got a 1st for each of his career interception. JD got more for a box safety than Kalil Mack and Jalen Ramsey.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

The Minkah trade looks even better.

Adams is an elite run-support safety and an elite blitz safety, but i don't know how you can justify this price for a DB who's not an elite pass defender. This is like the maximum I'd give for ET in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Tbf, the Steelers looked to be a bottom 5 team when that trade occurred. If the Steelers didn't have a surprise turnaround that would've been a horrible trade. The Seahawks realistically should have a .500 floor the next two years.

For whom? The Dolphins?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    For whom? The Dolphins?
    For the Steelers. 1st and 4th for Minkah and a 5th. Vs 2 1sts, 3rd, McDougald for Adams, 4th.

Huge assets and huge money on the new contract is a big bill to pay for a box safety, even a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Adams is an elite run-support safety and an elite blitz safety, but i don't know how you can justify this price for a DB who's not an elite pass defender. This is like the maximum I'd give for ET in his prime.
    2 career INTs ... 1 first round pick for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    2 career INTs ... 1 first round pick for each.
    And one of them came when Stidham, who was only in the game because of a blowout, completely overthrew the receiver and the ball went right to Adams.

Bill O'Brien should take some notes from the Jets

I wonder what that contract is going to look like. He has all the leverage and will get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    I wonder what that contract is going to look like. He has all the leverage and will get paid.
    With the cap dropping $35M from what it was supposed to be next year that's a pretty big question. My guess is a huge bonus up front with a lower 2nd year and then climbing from there. Record setting for the position is almost certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still claiming to want to be paid as "by far and away the best safety in the NFL".

Eddie Jackson is at $14.6 mil, so I would bet he asks for at least $16mil AAV.

Still claiming to want to be paid as "by far and away the best safety in the NFL".

Eddie Jackson is at $14.6 mil, so I would bet he asks for at least $16mil AAV.
    and yet some in the media think Seattle won this trade......because it doesn't make the Jets better in 2020 and they'll have to use a premium pick to replace Adams......................like most trades involving only picks, time will tell...but whatever pick the Jets make, it'll be 2024 or so before a 1st rd pick costs them what Adams wants right now
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast