Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Jamal Adams traded to Seahawks

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1287119285199011840?s=21

2 first round picks and 3rd. Thatís a big price to pay. Iím glad it wasnít the Cowboys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot but given their recent 1st round pick choices, Adams is a better choice lol

Good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnít have given up one, much less two, 1st rounders for Adams. Donít think heís that caliber of player.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Seattle figures to be in the playoffs, so it's basically two second rounders, which is still too much. One would have suffice.

Jamal Adams traded to Seahawks

Wow. Overpay for an overrated player.
    Last edited by warfelg; 07-25-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I wouldnít have given up one, much less two, 1st rounders for Adams. Donít think heís that caliber of player.
    I agree, I would not have given up a first either. Not only are they doing that, but they are also giving up a third and likely paying Adams a record-breaking contract.

Not good asset management in my opinion. Actually, pretty terrible asset management. I got tired of the Redskins doing the same thing, but we never gave up two first rounders at one time for a veteran, only the RGIII deal.

Division rivals have represented the NFC in the Super Bowl the last two years, Arizona is building a contender around a younger version of RW, and RW is not getting any younger. Iím buying this as a win now move. Given the recent history of Seattle with those 1st round picks and they probably come out ahead with Adams.

I kinda like this move Pete knows how to get the best out of db's and Adams is a proven commodity.

Horrible trade for Seattle. Adams has all the leverage in his contract negotiation.

As a 49ers fan I am torn. Glad the Niners did not pay that ridiculous price, but know the Seahawks are now going to be much tougher next year. Once they actually lose those picks and have to pay him a **** ton of money, I will feel better.

Jamaal Adams is a very good player, but he is not elite..atleast not at this point. Luckily he is only 24 and can still improve.

I would have definitely given up a 1st/3rd for him because he is likely better than any player they will get with that pick. However, two first rounders albeit likely late first rounders, is too much for Adams. That's something you give up for the best of the best.

Lulz

i really hate the seattle front office... stupid overpay for an overrated player.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast