Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I'm sure you've heard that before.
    And he knows this.

Before, and during, his public clash with Jets management over his contract situation, Adams said he wanted to be a ďJet for life.Ē In December, he told reporters ďIíd love to be here [in NY], Iíd love to be a part of this organization. Itís my calling.Ē

Apparently, he had someone else on the other line as he pushed his way out of New York.

ďThis is my calling, man,Ē Adams told reporters Thursday. ďIím here to stay, and Iím excited to be a Seattle Seahawk.Ē
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/jets-g...hawks-loyalty/

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Good for Adams, get the bag and be happy.

It's his calling.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Mangold's response to Adams was the best.

I had no issue with him being frustrated and venting. I had no issue with him wanting a trade. I bummed he's gone but we got a great haul

But pleas, stop with the "Seahawk for life" crap. Because if they don't pony up? My guess is you are a free agent in couple years.

Ignorance is bliss

I really wish we traded him to Dallas
    I think the Boys are staring down the barrel of a top 5 pick after getting smoked by Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I really wish we traded him to Dallas
    I think the Boys are staring down the barrel of a top 5 pick after getting smoked by Washington
    Funny you should bring this up because I was thinking that I hope they can get a 2nd from them for Darnold. They lost Dalton today and he will miss at least one game. He also hasnít looked that good in general. Given how awful the NFC East is, the Cowboys could easily still win it. Maybe they get desperate and believe Darnold can help them since they have a better OLine and better weapons than the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Funny you should bring this up because I was thinking that I hope they can get a 2nd from them for Darnold. They lost Dalton today and he will miss at least one game. He also hasnít looked that good in general. Given how awful the NFC East is, the Cowboys could easily still win it. Maybe they get desperate and believe Darnold can help them since they have a better OLine and better weapons than the Jets.
    I donít see the Jets trading Darnold
    Thereís no guarantee Lawrence comes out and thereís no guarantee we have the #1 pick. Currently, there are 5 teams with 1 win and most have a weaker SOS than us

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789