Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Jamal Adams Traded to Seahawks

FINALLY!! a GM that knows what he's doing and can actually get some damn compensation. Seattle wayyyy overpaid. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by LVC View Post
    FINALLY!! a GM that knows what he's doing and can actually get some damn compensation. Seattle wayyyy overpaid. Love it.
    Amen to that! Great player, but had way too big of a mouth and a horrible attitude. I guess he still hasn't realized that he plays safety. Good compensation by Douglas!

Best possible haul we could’ve gotten... love the extra 1st and filling the hole with an up-and-comer too

Jamal got what he wanted. He was talking his way out of town. Great haul in return though.

Great trade--AND not having to use up a ton of cap room on a Safety is huge!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I loved the kid but it was gong to happen and Joe did a crazy good job. 2 firsts, a third and a player for Adams and a 4th.

Now let's have a collective meditation that Seattle blows the next two years.

Ignorance is bliss

Can't deny the compensation received.

1 major concern about this:
    If this is strictly Joe D's doing then fine, BUT if Gase influenced this trade then why would any FA want to come here without being overpaid.

Side note: Marcus Maye is a FA after the year, his play has been very solid.
    Letting him go would be a risk, unless McDougald and Davis both excel.

Sad to see the extreme talent and leadership on the field go, but glad the off the field player is gone

Would’ve liked a player in return, but two firsts is pretty good...hopefully Seattle somehow sucks, maybe Wilson sits the season out due to Covid

People thinking Adams is just a typically safety don't get football.

Good for Seattle, and good haul for us.
    Go Jets and good luck Jamal.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Sad to see the extreme talent and leadership on the field go, but glad the off the field player is gone

Would’ve liked a player in return, but two firsts is pretty good...hopefully Seattle somehow sucks, maybe Wilson sits the season out due to Covid
    ???
    We did get a player in return.

We got a safety in return. No one great but there's a body.

Bell shredded Adams. Adams recruited him, telling him how great it was and what they would build. Then jumped ship. Bell basically called him fake as hell.
    I love the kid as a player and on the. field he's the real deal but this last few weeks? Yeah, talking out both sides of his mouth

I agree, I really hope this was Joe's call. I have to think Woody put some pressure on him and so did Gase but the guy got a great deal.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    People thinking Adams is just a typically safety don't get football.

Good for Seattle, and good haul for us.
    Go Jets and good luck Jamal.
    I mentioned this in another thread, but does Joe now offer up a first and third for Ngakoue?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    ???
    We did get a player in return.
    I was referring to the likes of a pro bowler (instead on another 1st rounder), but my guess is JD wants to build this entire team

I was referring to the likes of a pro bowler (instead on another 1st rounder), but my guess is JD wants to build this entire team
    We got a safety in trade along with picks.

We got Mcdougald, 2 1sts and a 3rd.
    We gave Adams and a 4th.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast