Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Pittsburgh was pretty good so far, but Carey Price has been so much better...
    Lol less than a minute after that post Crosby scored from behind the net...darnit...

wow penguins lost game 1. They pretty much dominated the first half of that game and were down 2-0 before coming back and tying it. Overtime was pretty even and MTL gave them every chance to win including a penalty shot and a 5 on 3 in the third as well as a PP in OT. Love watching the Penguins lose...just love it...

wow penguins lost game 1. They pretty much dominated the first half of that game and were down 2-0 before coming back and tying it. Overtime was pretty even and MTL gave them every chance to win including a penalty shot and a 5 on 3 in the third as well as a PP in OT. Love watching the Penguins lose...just love it...
    Until you remember one of these play in teams who loses will be getting the number 1 pick.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Almost as good as watching us win...ALMOST

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    Until you remember one of these play in teams who loses will be getting the number 1 pick.
    doubt the pens lose this series still BUT I will literally quit if they get laf.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    doubt the pens lose this series still BUT I will literally quit if they get laf.
    I'm just waiting for Edmonton or Pittsburgh to win the #1 pick. Not sure how many more #1 picks Edmonton can ruin and I'm sure the NHL would like to keep their gravy train Penguins window wide open.

IGT: August "Finally Hockey"

So I kind of understand how this format is working but not 100% on the top 4 in each conference.

So the three games the Flyers are playing are just to determine their seeding going into the playoffs? If they lose all three it just means they are the 4th seed?

And then once thatís all taken place there will be these top 4 teams and then the 4 remaining from the current best of 5?

Edit: and they are playing the entire playoffs at 2 arenas? What if games go to OT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 08-02-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So I kind of understand how this format is working but not 100% on the top 4 in each conference.

So the three games the Flyers are playing are just to determine their seeding going into the playoffs? If they lose all three it just means they are the 4th seed?

And then once thatís all taken place there will be these top 4 teams and then the 4 remaining from the current best of 5?

Edit: and they are playing the entire playoffs at 2 arenas? What if games go to OT?

So the three games the Flyers are playing are just to determine their seeding going into the playoffs? If they lose all three it just means they are the 4th seed? Yes, they will end up with the 4th seed at the worst which is what we were prior to stoppage anyways.

And then once thatís all taken place there will be these top 4 teams and then the 4 remaining from the current best of 5?Yes and the bracket will be created as normal based on the seeds remaining for the play ins.

Edit: and they are playing the entire playoffs at 2 arenas? What if games go to OT? They just push back the start times.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Essentially yes. Flyers have nothing to lose in the round robin. If they win all 3 they will be the #1 seed. 1-4 will be reseeded 1-4 after the round robin by record in the round robin. In the even 2 or more teams wind up with the same record the team with the higher seed initially gets the tiebreaker

Anyway, time to get hype! Time for some Flyer playoff hockey!

No Rask for the Bruins, hopefully Halak doesn't stand in his head.

game on.

farabee, frost and ghost are out of the lineup.

Flyers just traded Goudas for Niskanen. MEHHHHHHHH
    according to people in Washington the Flyers got a declining D-man and freeing up the Caps to spend in free agency.
    What a dumb, dumb trade.
    I can't believe Niskanen waived his NTC to come here....

So we have more seasons mired in mediocrity ahead of us, with these *** clowns running the team.

Gudas should have been able to get you more then an overpaid on-the-decline Matt Niskanen.

This is the start of fans fears....Fletcher bringing in overpaid declining vets....this is step 1....

solid start; pretty back and forth.

BOS has a slight edge, but the flyers look dangerous.

giroux just shot out of a cannon there. he's looking feisty.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast