Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not the coach they wanted, but the coach they deserve
    words of wisdom

Mike Woodson is joining his staff and returning to the Knicks.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Vacay is over for the Knicks.Thibs is gonna make them boys work their ***** off.

I think this might actually be good for that young Knicks squad.

Last I recall he clashed in Chicago because of a lack of control. He went to Minnesota and was given all the control and it blew up in his face when they didn't produce the intended results.

I see this as a disaster with waiting to blow up. Dolan is known to meddle and will definitely clash with him.

Thibs to the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Last I recall he clashed in Chicago because of a lack of control. He went to Minnesota and was given all the control and it blew up in his face when they didn't produce the intended results.

I see this as a disaster with waiting to blow up. Dolan is known to meddle and will definitely clash with him.
    He was with bulls 5 years. Thatís a nice run and they were getting results in Minn before Jimmy revolted.

I think the Knicks should have stuck with Miller or a different no name coach and tanked til they acquired a little talent but Thibs is a good coach. That said heís got a tough ****ing job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-29-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thibs willingness to give power and some communication to his assistant coaches is critical to his success. He HAS to give some priority to offense, and he needs someone to do the player communication for him. He's a very good schemer for defense but does he have the smart quick players he wants to make his schemes work?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Thibs willingness to give power and some communication to his assistant coaches is critical to his success. He HAS to give some priority to offense, and he needs someone to do the player communication for him. He's a very good schemer for defense but does he have the smart quick players he wants to make his schemes work?
    Yeah good point. I never liked his offensive schemes. I think the biggest thing they are gonna need to do is get two sharp shooters to play next to RJ and Mitch. I am excited to see what his defensive schemes can do for those two guys and whoever we take at 8
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

That's good for Thibs. Nice to hear he's going back to his old stomping grounds. His defensive schemes used to give the GOAT fits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123