Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Damn Walker Buehler is a stud

Damn, I swear half the people that post in here are rooting for failure just so they can *****.

Thanks for reminding why I stopped coming in here, guys.

You may resume rooting against the Dodgers.

So Manfred is gonna suspend Laureano for the rest of the season for fighting? Asstros will get a verbal warning for their role. If Kelly gets 8 games for taunting, how will Manfred respond without looking like the douche he is.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    So Manfred is gonna suspend Laureano for the rest of the season for fighting? Asstros will get a verbal warning for their role. If Kelly gets 8 games for taunting, how will Manfred respond without looking like the douche he is.
    Well Laurenoa was taunted into that fight by the Astro's hitting coach after he got him 3 times in the series and twice in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Kike and Barnes need to be DFA immediately. When is the last time Barnes got a hit? Jerry Hairston Jr would hit better than Barnes. But idiot Doc keeps playing Barnes every other day. Time to bring up Keibert Ruiz. Kike hasn't done anything since opening day. Idiot is more concerned about his mustache than putting the ball in play. Codi needs to move down the lineup. Why did Beaty, Rios sit against a righty? Stupid Doc. I said it before and I will say it again. We can have the NL All Star team and we still wouldn't win the WS with Doc as manager.
    So you're suggesting more platooning?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    So you're suggesting more platooning?
    I think he's saying why are guys with no talent on this team let along playing as much as they do. Kike and Barnes suck, get everyday players with talent minus the scrubs.

Austin Barnes ****ing sucks. Even more than Chris Heisey, which is why I can see Friedman's attraction.

We have seven players in tonight's lineup batting under .240. Four of those players (Pederson, Bellinger, Muncy, Beaty) are batting under .200.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    We have seven players in tonight's lineup batting under .240. Four of those players (Pederson, Bellinger, Muncy, Beaty) are batting under .200.
    Those low batting AVG's have never bothered Friedman one bit, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    And yet we are still a half game out of first and the second best record in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    And yet we are still a half game out of first and the second best record in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that is the only good part. Hopefully they get hot come playoff time like the Nationals did. But I am deeply concerned about Cody. He has forgotten how to swing. He should go back to his old stance and see if it works again.

time for Cody to get moved down the batting order. This is the problem with Roberts. He wants to be loved by his players and won't do what is best for the team. Just like last year Kershaw had to be the hero when Kolarek could have easily gotten Soto out look how that turned out. Roberts will never do what is best for the team. He will do what is best for the players ego.

Also time to recall Lux. He can't do worse than Kike, at least he will get mlb experience. Keibert needs to be the backup catcher. No need to baby him anymore. Barnes can be the bullpen catcher for all I care. He needs to be DFA.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789