Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    what a little bkitch correa is
    i truly hope the gloves come off tomorrow
    those punks are soooo lucky the fans won't be near them but i don't think anyones going to forget
    boing.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    And, while none of them are as intimidating this year, George Springer looks fíin lost...

And Iím lovin it!
    Itís not too surprising, since Springer appeared to be one of the biggest users of their cheating scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by LAdiablo View Post
    what a little bkitch correa is
    i truly hope the gloves come off tomorrow
    those punks are soooo lucky the fans won't be near them but i don't think anyones going to forget
    There are only two groups of people who are benefiting big from the pandemic: Houston Asstros, and ugly people.

BlueMouse, I remember when I used to confuse you with BlueZoo.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    BlueZoo is a latent homosexual that's having real coping issues but i doubt he can find his way back here let alone through a dimly lit gay bar.
    boing.

BlueZoo is a 70-year-old curmudgeon from New Jersey. Iím a 40-year-old curmudgeon from California. Now you wonít get us confused anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMouse View Post
    BlueZoo is a 70-year-old curmudgeon from New Jersey. Iím a 40-year-old curmudgeon from California. Now you wonít get us confused anymore.
    BlueZoo is a latent homosexual that's having real coping issues but i doubt he can find his way back here let alone through a dimly lit gay bar.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Thereís no way BlueZoo could find his way back here. At his age heís surely forgotten his password, hell he forgot where he left his cordless phone.

Lawless

10. 07-29-2020, 01:25 PM

Itís not too surprising, since Springer appeared to be one of the biggest users of their cheating scheme.
    More than a little fishy that the dude dropped his k-rate by 6.3% from 2016 to 2017 and his slugging jumped .065. He also had the lowest k and bb rates of his career.

https://www.fangraphs.com/players/ge...ts?position=OF
    The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

12. 07-29-2020, 02:38 PM

This is what you decide to post for your first post on the site?
    As over moderated as this site is, youíd expect this **** taken down immediately... lol

Is Jeffy still around? Haha

One night, and all my anger towards Houston is back. Correa and Bregman bother me to no end, and while I have never been a fan of Joe Kelly, somehow I find myself hoping he pitches again tonight. Honestly, I want to see more of that type of energy from the Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    One night, and all my anger towards Houston is back. Correa and Bregman bother me to no end, and while I have never been a fan of Joe Kelly, somehow I find myself hoping he pitches again tonight. Honestly, I want to see more of that type of energy from the Dodgers.
    Dude, I thought yesterday that Joe Kelly reminded me of Rick Vaughn from Major League...

Apparently, thatís been a thing for a while going back to when he was with the Rex Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Dude, I thought yesterday that Joe Kelly reminded me of Rick Vaughn from Major League...

Apparently, thatís been a thing for a while going back to when he was with the Rex Sox.
    Still hate that dkick for breaking Hanleys ribs and giving it up in the NLDS last year but heís a teammate thatís for sure. Not ready to run out and buy his jersey but glad heís on our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Still hate that dkick for breaking Hanleys ribs and giving it up in the NLDS last year but heís a teammate thatís for sure. Not ready to run out and buy his jersey but glad heís on our squad.
    Holy ****! I actually forgot that was Joe Kelly.

Hanley was one of my favorite players at the time too...

Then he botched a perfect game for CK, became a lazy ******* and began drinking booty juice. Then he refused to switch positions for the Dodgers before signing with the BoSox to be a LF?

He might have an argument to make my top 5 all-time hated Dodgers list.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast