Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Just Google ďGonsolin catsĒ.

Itís like the only non-baseball thing that ever gets talked about with him lol

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Catman needs to be our #3 during the playoffs. I have more faith in him than I do May or Urias. Another great start.
    Wait why would Tony be the number three in the playoffs? If we're talking about having more faith in him than others, then what has Walker Buhler done THIS SEASON to cause you to have more faith in him than Gonsolin?

Chris Taylor has kicked *** lately.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Gotta love it when we outslug and own the Rockies at Coors. Reminds me of the Eric Karros era.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Madres lose again. 5 game lead with 6 games left. We pretty much have another division title in the bag.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Madres lose again. 5 game lead with 6 games left. We pretty much have another division title in the bag.
    I think we can clinch today if we win and the Padres lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked at playoff matchups for the MLB Wild Card Round and if the playoffs were to start today, the Dodgers would be the 1st seed and they would face the 8th place seed the Reds in the Wild Card best of 3
    Last edited by Tg11; 09-21-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I just looked at playoff matchups for the MLB Wild Card Round and if the playoffs were to start today, the Dodgers would be the 1st seed and they would face the 8th place seed the Reds in the Wild Card best of 3
    Reds have a solid 1-2 with Gray and Bauer. I hope we can avoid them and end up playing the Giants or Brewers. Even if we beat them Padres look like the next opponent. They will be no cakewalk with Clevinger and Lamet pitching. Padres are gonna be sneaky good and I can see them winning it all like the Nationals did with Soto/Tatis carrying them to a title. We need Muncy, Bellinger, Pederson to play like they did last year or we are in trouble come the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Reds have a solid 1-2 with Gray and Bauer. I hope we can avoid them and end up playing the Giants or Brewers. Even if we beat them Padres look like the next opponent. They will be no cakewalk with Clevinger and Lamet pitching. Padres are gonna be sneaky good and I can see them winning it all like the Nationals did with Soto/Tatis carrying them to a title. We need Muncy, Bellinger, Pederson to play like they did last year or we are in trouble come the playoffs.
    Yeah but y'all have already sealed the division anyway and are in the playoffs already so y'all can afford to relax for the last 6 games...y'all are 38-16 with 6 games left

Agreed.

The Dodgers are the best team in baseball. Of course weíre going to have a hard time in the playoffs - every team has a hard time in the playoffs... but the Dodgers are the best suited for a deep run.

Can we lose? Absolutely - the playoffs are always a crapshoot and this year, with 16 teams, thatís exceptionally true.

The Pads and Reds will give us trouble because theyíre good teams, but they have more reason to fear that us than we do to fear them.

I'm not sure if it's better to face the Pads in 5 games or 7...hopefully something goofy happens and the Padres just get knocked out in the first round and that's that.

Again, the playoffs are already a crapshoot. Anything can happen in seven games and thatís even more true as the seriesí get shorter. Ideally, when youíre the best team, you want to play the better teams over a larger set of games. IMO - we should want to play every team over 7.

Dodgers the only team with 40 plus wins in this 60 game season...41-17...they are the team to beat

Chris Taylor should be playing everyday at 2B. Forget about Kike.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Dodgers the only team with 40 plus wins in this 60 game season...41-17...they are the team to beat

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast