Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Joe Kelly gets eight days for throwing a baseball that almost hit a chick. Aholes cheat and win a world series and get zero days. Best commissioner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    Joe Kelly gets eight days for throwing a baseball that almost hit a chick. Aholes cheat and win a world series and get zero days. Best commissioner ever.
    Dude, if Kelly gets 8 days for NOT hitting someone in a game he wasnít even thrown out of, shouldnít Correa at least get a game for verbally attacking and provoking half of MLB over something Iím sure he signed an NDA over?

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Dude, if Kelly gets 8 days for NOT hitting someone in a game he wasnít even thrown out of, shouldnít Correa at least get a game for verbally attacking and provoking half of MLB over something Iím sure he signed an NDA over?
    Technically, Correa should be 5 games into an 80-game suspension for his involvement in the Astros cheating scandal, but yeah, breaking the 6-feet social distancing rule and trying to instigate a fight should come with some penalty too. But that wouldn't help the goal of trying to sweep the Astros scandal under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMouse View Post
    Technically, Correa should be 5 games into an 80-game suspension for his involvement in the Astros cheating scandal, but yeah, breaking the 6-feet social distancing rule and trying to instigate a fight should come with some penalty too. But that wouldn't help the goal of trying to sweep the Astros scandal under the rug.
    Fa sho. I more meant how he called out Cody Bellinger and said he should ďshut the **** upĒ

Could you imagine trying to hit this ****?

https://twitter.com/pitchingninja/st...588377602?s=21

That's funny. I thought it was gonna be a pic of a big fat broad.

The first time I saw Tylenol throw I knew we got an absolute steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmu15 View Post
    That's funny. I thought it was gonna be a pic of a big fat broad.

Admittedly, I thought about the phrasing... and still chose to use it lol
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

Seriously, **** the runner on second base rule in extra-innings rule. It's just infuriating that the commissioner's office takes advantage of the pandemic as an excuse to suit their own agenda. This **** better not be permanent.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Seriously, **** the runner on second base rule in extra-innings rule. It's just infuriating that the commissioner's office takes advantage of the pandemic as an excuse to suit their own agenda. This **** better not be permanent.
    these bums could have the bases loaded and they would still strand them all. Dodgers need to wake the **** up. minor leaguers are making them look like bums.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I donít know if I see the players putting up much of a fight against the player on 2B or universal DH rules. These are likely here to stay, or at least will be part of the new CBA.

Iím much much much more concerned with this 16-team playoff format. That needs to go.

the new CBA is going to require women, gay and trans players on every team
    boing.

Iím actually glad this Houston series is over. The guys got that off their backs and out of their minds now for the next month and a half. Hopefully they can start playing better baseball. They are 4-2 but honestly, they havenít played very well at all offensively. The bullpen has been great and the starters have been good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iím actually glad this Houston series is over. The guys got that off their backs and out of their minds now for the next month and a half. Hopefully they can start playing better baseball. They are 4-2 but honestly, they havenít played very well at all offensively. The bullpen has been great and the starters have been good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's funny, but having watched all the games it's clear our offense hasn't started clicking yet. Even when we dropped 9 runs on the giants it wasn't clicking. This team will be extremely fun to watch if we actually get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMouse View Post
    It's funny, but having watched all the games it's clear our offense hasn't started clicking yet. Even when we dropped 9 runs on the giants it wasn't clicking. This team will be extremely fun to watch if we actually get it going.
    Agree, my fear is when the offense does start clicking... the pitching will slip. Canít sustain all the pen games with starters going 3plus.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast