Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Round Series: Milwaukee Brewers vs Los Aneles Dodgers

VS

Game 1: Dodger Stadium. Wednesday, September 30, 2020. 7PM PT. ESPN

Game 2: Dodger Stadium. Thursday, October 1, 2020. TBA PT. TBA TV.

Game 3: Dodger Stadium. Friday, October 2, 2020. TBA PT. TBA TV.

Walker shouldn't be the guy leading the series, if your basing it on how the pitching was this year. Then it needs to be Kershaw.

This round is a joke anyways.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Dodgers sweep the Brewers 2-0 in this Best of 3 series...calling it

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Walker shouldn't be the guy leading the series, if your basing it on how the pitching was this year. Then it needs to be Kershaw.
    Game 2 is much more important in a 3 gamer. Itís either an elimination game or a close out game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewers have no starters. Get to their starters early and Hader, Williams won't matter. Brewers offense is struggling and Yelich has been terrible this season. Dodgers should win in 2 games.

WTF are you thinking? How many times have we've seen this movie? Kike hit 230 for the season with an OPS under 700.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    WTF are you thinking? How many times have we've seen this movie? Kike hit 230 for the season with an OPS under 700.
    So you're saying we should start Kiki? I'm confused what Kiki's avg has to do with Buehler lol. It sounds like you take whatever chance you can to take a shot at Kiki lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    So you're saying we should start Kiki? I'm confused what Kiki's avg has to do with Buehler lol. It sounds like you take whatever chance you can to take a shot at Kiki lol
    They have nothing to do with each other. You're God damn right I'm taking a shot at Kike's sorry *** and pointing how I was right once again that Kike will have another season where he sucks. Kike ****ing sucks.

I donít think Buehler was given the opening game as an ďaceĒ nod, I think it was strategic.

Remember, itís a best of 3 series - itís not like you can throw a guy multiple times in the series. As such, Game 2 is vital regardless of the game one outcome.

Additionally, DR knew he might potentially need to use a number of relievers on whatever day Buehler throws. Having Kershaw pitch game 2 actually relieves Buehler of the pressure to perform and ensures whatever relievers he needed to support Buehler would also be ready for a potential game 3.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    This round is a joke anyways.
    Not to the Minnasotta Tin's.

I just want the Madres to lose. And then we can finally get revenge on the damn Cardinals.

They have nothing to do with each other. You're God damn right I'm taking a shot at Kike's sorry *** and pointing how I was right once again that Kike will have another season where he sucks. Kike ****ing sucks.
    It depends on what your expectations are. If your expectations are that he's an all-star caliber player or even a good everyday guy, then sure he kind of sucked. For a utility player though, which is what he is, he was pretty solid, per usual.

wats with the hostility towards Kiki always. So he is an ok player. Did he break up with you or something? We are in the playoffs. Lets enjoy this.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I donít think Buehler was given the opening game as an ďaceĒ nod, I think it was strategic.

Remember, itís a best of 3 series - itís not like you can throw a guy multiple times in the series. As such, Game 2 is vital regardless of the game one outcome.

Additionally, DR knew he might potentially need to use a number of relievers on whatever day Buehler throws. Having Kershaw pitch game 2 actually relieves Buehler of the pressure to perform and ensures whatever relievers he needed to support Buehler would also be ready for a potential game 3.
    This. Kersh has much more experience in the playoffs than Ferris Buehler. Now let's close this out and move on. Looks like the Padres wont so that is good also. In the West I thought that was the only team that could beat the Dodgers.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast