Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Interesting post.

I'll state if the Knicks have the 6th or 7th pick and need to get to 1 to get LaMelo then you're talking about likely trading this year's 7th, Next years 1st round lottery pick top 5 protected, DSJ and Knox.
    I think that might get it done.

Only way its worth it is if LaMelo becomes a Super Star.

That's obviously a huge if. I think LaMelo and Edwards have the highest upside of anyone in this draft.
    Finally someone with a realistic LaMelo package. You want LaMelo? Get ready to pay through the nose.

Interesting post.

I'll state if the Knicks have the 6th or 7th pick and need to get to 1 to get LaMelo then you're talking about likely trading this year's 7th, Next years 1st round lottery pick top 5 protected, DSJ and Knox.

That's obviously a huge if. I think LaMelo and Edwards have the highest upside of anyone in this draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Finally someone with a realistic LaMelo package. You want LaMelo? Get ready to pay through the nose.
    If thatís all it takes to move from 7 to 1, then we need to do that without question. Thatís robbery.

Edit - My mistake. I thought you said the Mavs pick top 5 protected. I wouldnít trade our pick next year.

From 7 to 1 not 6 to 3 lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If thatís all it takes to move from 7 to 1, then we need to do that without question. Thatís robbery.

Edit - My mistake. I thought you said the Mavs pick top 5 protected. I wouldnít trade our pick next year.
    I agree. I would not trade a likely middle lottery pick to move up in this draft

id trade next years pick for lamelo we'd still have the mavs picks and lamelo rj mitch would be an amazing core

DSJ under Thibs=Baby Rose

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    From 7 to 1 not 6 to 3 lol
    It has to be the first pick. Only way to guarantee we get LaMelo. And I have him going higher than 3 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    id trade next years pick for lamelo we'd still have the mavs picks and lamelo rj mitch would be an amazing core
    agreed, and we probably won't be that bad next year. Top 5 protected is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    agreed, and we probably won't be that bad next year. Top 5 protected is fine.
    I want Ball too but we have to put two snipers next to that trio to make up for the at best questionable 3 point shooting.

One of: Hield, Harris, Fournier, Lavine

One of: Gallo, Bertans etc.

Interesting post.

Replace Dsj for one of those Dallas picks and it might be reasonable from Knicks standpoint no idea how others value lamelo depending who gets #1 is it a team craving for star or a team looking to cash out big time.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    DSJ under Thibs=Baby Rose
    You sure Thibs might not just dump him around BK bridge after one game?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I want Ball too but we have to put two snipers next to that trio to make up for the at best questionable 3 point shooting.

One of: Hield, Harris, Fournier, Lavine

One of: Gallo, Bertans etc.
    I like Fournier, but how much will it take and how is his defense?

I havenít seen a ton of Fournier. I know he can shoot and he can hit threes on pretty good volume. Seems like a motion player to me which I like.

I donít think heís a great defender but honestly Iíve mostly seen the Magic when they play us.

Maybe he signs for like 3/60? Iím pulling that out of my *** mostly but itís a guess.

If he opts out, Iím thinking 4/80ish. Defense from what Iíve seen isnít great, but passable

Definitely a quality shooter/offensive player

It has to be the first pick. Only way to guarantee we get LaMelo. And I have him going higher than 3 anyway.
    No it doesnít lol theyíll wait to 2 or 3 and see if heís there. You donít need to trade 1 when there arenít teams that need a PG on the board lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast